Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

headhunter317

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would suppose it would be the equivalent of the sailor's "any port in a storm."

Can't blame them, really, because generally speaking, the soldiers are young and fit, and by extension, horny due to the circumstances.

I once was young, and while not as fit as the soldiers, I was horny!
I have also talked to ex-military guys, many of them from a time past. There have ALWAYS been gays/bis in the rank and file. They get horny, we all do. In my opinion bi may be a good option....no getting an unwanted pregnancy, no drama, just the needed release. I was not in the military but have serviced a few. It was great...I enjoyed doing something for them since I couldn't serve with them. Just my opinions.

LexarSD

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would suppose it would be the equivalent of the sailor's "any port in a storm."

Can't blame them, really, because generally speaking, the soldiers are young and fit, and by extension, horny due to the circumstances.

I once was young, and while not as fit as the soldiers, I was horny!
When I was stationed aboard 2 aircraft carriers they were all male ships. A six month deployment with a full air wing was about 4,600 mens onboard. A vast majority were young and horny. Fan rooms were the most likely place for a quick blow job, but carrier have about 3,000 spaces on the ship. Many of these guys getting blow jobs considered themselves “straight” and this act was an anomaly. The saying went “it ain’t queer if you’re not tied to the pier.” I believe todays this is called situational homosexuality. Because when these guys are in port if women are available that is what they go for. I am not saying there are not military men who claim to be ”straight” they seem to leave out the end “from one dick to the next”, like me.

LexarSD

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was stationed aboard 2 aircraft carriers they were all male ships. A six month deployment with a full air wing was about 4,600 mens onboard. A vast majority were young and horny. Fan rooms were the most likely place for a quick blow job, but carrier have about 3,000 spaces on the ship. Many of these guys getting blow jobs considered themselves “straight” and this act was an anomaly. The saying went “it ain’t queer if you’re not tied to the pier.” I believe todays this is called situational homosexuality. Because when these guys are in port if women are available that is what they go for. I am not saying there are not military men who claim to be ”straight” they seem to leave out the end “from one dick to the next”, like me.
If anyone wants to read experiences of real, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines check out these three books. I know some of the Marines and Sailors interviewed. While there is talk about sexual experiences they not hardcore, they are like interviews. For some context these books Were released in early 90s. The military was a very different place 30 years ago. Some of these books are available in Kindle format.
CB5F06DA-58C0-4329-9F47-14DE887B4F38.jpeg
EE740122-C15E-4D38-96C4-497EAA3F4453.jpeg
0D09170E-9478-4879-9A63-1CBCCD45E876.jpeg

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have also talked to ex-military guys, many of them from a time past. There have ALWAYS been gays/bis in the rank and file. They get horny, we all do. In my opinion bi may be a good option....no getting an unwanted pregnancy, no drama, just the needed release. I was not in the military but have serviced a few. It was great...I enjoyed doing something for them since I couldn't serve with them. Just my opinions.
ive served for two years in the uk and 9 months in austria.

there is an unspoken thing about bj's and wanking together. we've all done it and never told anyone. its still very much a stigma and the military, despite the diversity ads, is very much a homophobic, "toxic" masculinity field of work.

that being said, i had a sort of sexual relationship with my lieutenant. he had three kids and a gf, but we'd go out for dinner etc quite regularly. the minute we stepped on army grounds, we were strangers to each other. it bothered me at first but was quickly reminded why it was like that.

that sorta stuff will never change tho.

madmen

Cherished Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Reactions: aninnymouse