Genuine military material

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If anyone wants to read experiences of real, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines check out these three books. I know some of the Marines and Sailors interviewed. While there is talk about sexual experiences they not hardcore, they are like interviews. For some context these books Were released in early 90s. The military was a very different place 30 years ago. Some of these books are available in Kindle format.
View attachment 69280621 View attachment 69280711 View attachment 69280731

these books would be such an amusing read cause

when i was in the army a fellow lieutenant from another coy used to walk over and hug me to sleep every night but I never thought anything about it cause we were both working on a project together for our camp commandant so we were quite close

even my captain used to say, "hey your boyfriend's here, time to wrap this meeting up" when he'd pop over at night

but i genuinely never thought anything about it. Nothing ever happened anyway but now I kinda look back and be like wait wtf was that

Reactions: maroon1040
D

deleted907269

these books would be such an amusing read cause

when i was in the army a fellow lieutenant from another coy used to walk over and hug me to sleep every night but I never thought anything about it cause we were both working on a project together for our camp commandant so we were quite close

even my captain used to say, "hey your boyfriend's here, time to wrap this meeting up" when he'd pop over at night

but i genuinely never thought anything about it. Nothing ever happened anyway but now I kinda look back and be like wait wtf was that

It sounds like camaraderie to me, despite the overtly sexual nature of this thread, I believe there are plenty of human interaction in the military that veer towards fraternity and companionship rather than the more obvious sexual release or interest.

LexarSD

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shot these two images on the Kadena Air Force Base, Okinawa back in 1985. I was assigned to cover this body building contest for the base paper. I am Irish so being a smart ass is part of my nature. I got just at the right angle to make these photo of an Air Force Sergeant look a bit wrong. Of course who ever chose that for a background was smoking something. Yes, the paper rejected these shots, but I kept the negatives 9BD9AF6A-E364-4E1E-9D66-D7B9514FCF0F.jpeg
E7971B49-30E7-472E-BA73-6036755CBDDF.jpeg

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shot these two images on the Kadena Air Force Base, Okinawa back in 1985. I was assigned to cover this body building contest for the base paper. I am Irish so being a smart ass is part of my nature. I got just at the right angle to make these photo of an Air Force Sergeant look a bit wrong. Of course who ever chose that for a background was smoking something. Yes, the paper rejected these shots, but I kept the negatives View attachment 69555891 View attachment 69555901
Fine you kept the negatives, man! What a hot young muscleman. Great! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Hakan1