1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Genuine Straight Men - How Do Actually Feel About Mates Who Are Bigger

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by NMNM, Jun 7, 2019.

1. NMNM

NMNM Loved Member

I was chatting to a gay guy about how confusing it is seeing a hung or ripped bloke, say in the locker room. On the one hand you’re like, he’s hot and on the other, often - he’s got a better body than me, a bigger cock, nicer ass, whatever and that makes me feel like shit.

From a straight guys perspective, how do you process it when your buddy or a random lad in the showers is bigger than you?

2. stoneten69

stoneten69 Superior Member

Albums:
    im just like goddamn, he looks good of has a big dick.

3. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's no big deal. There will always be guys with better looking bodies and bigger dicks. Of course there will always be guys with worse looking bodies and smaller dicks too. It's all part of life.

4. phndoc

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm like good for you. Nice body

Jjz1109, NMNM and Gj816 like this.
  5. lapdog2001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Every gym or fitness center locker room I've ever been in has had a very wide range of body types, from the obese all the way to the body builder types. I have never been jealous of anyone who is more fit than I am, maybe just a thought that I'd love to be in better shape than I currently am.

As for dick size? 99% of all the penises I've ever happened to glance at have been in the same size range, myself included.
    There really isn't a huge range of size in flaccid penises, and I've never, ever, seen any sign of an aroused penis in any locker room situation in my entire life (50+years).

colm84, ronin001, UKDK and 8 others like this.
  6. Crowe

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1. Honestly, if there would be any dude in the locker room at a gym or swimming pool with an erection, it would probably be my last time there. I've never seen anyone having an erection at those kind of places. And if someone has a bigger dick than me, so be it, I could honestly care less.

Netkoha, Mstone, UKDK and 6 others like this.
  7. 554279

554279 Guest

Like @lapdog2001 said its hard to tell in most situations where we see each other in the raw, but when its obvious usually among friends it becomes nothing more than a point of amusement in the name calling department when giving each other shit. Lob dick, donkey dick, pee-wee, short round, etc.

Most guys blow smoke about how big their peckers are when gossiping among themselves, until Bob goes to the gym with Fred and can quickly crush the rumor that he possess a 16 inch dick. Then Fred usually dials it down to about 8 inches.

Unless your in situations such as swinging or some other situation where guys will see each other boned, you don't know what you don't know.

teninchman and lapdog2001 like this.
  8. ronin001

Albums:
    <<< Not a public shower person

But i would guess, many / most penises in the unaroused state are not much to look at. Rather you see a guy in the shower and he is just there to shower, not show off , not to cruze, not to perv. My question being is there some special / magical way of derterminingthe size of a flacid / retracted penis.?

Looks can be deceiving , lets not forget people like cold showers. Cold causes shrinkage

9. clcarter22

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally on point!! As usual.

Scott6428, ronin001 and Gj816 like this.
  10. hzs3fg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually, in my younger days a cold shower was guaranteed to cause a huge, rock hard, erection.

Don't know about anyone else, but that's the way my body worked.

ronin001 likes this.
  11. NMNM

NMNM Loved Member

Thanks guys.
    Just to clarify, I’m not talking about seeing other guys hard, I know that’s not very likely, despite what gay guys might dream about haha.
    Interesting though, thanks

Gj816 likes this.
  12. ronin001

Albums:
    Thnx Cl :)

clcarter22 likes this.
  13. bigbucky

bigbucky Legendary Member

I might be envious but not feeling like shit. I'm thankful I'm well hung, decent looking guy...my big cock is certainly not my only or greatest asset. I feel lucky. I mean, look around at how many out of shape people there are. many can't help it. some overweight people hardly eat anything and are just overweight.

teninchman and Gj816 like this.
  14. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bigger than me, penis-wise? I’ve never seen one. That’s probably because I don’t look, and none of the other guys walk around naked.

If a guy has a better body, I feel as if I need to work harder. And then the feeling passes. I’m already working as hard as I can. If I’m not going to make it, then I’m not going to make it and there’s nothing more I can do about it.

15. Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded Superior Member

Albums:
    I get jelly too. Not bad but a little

Gj816 likes this.
  16. KindlyJedi

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Zero fucks given.

Gj816, Hatt_101 and palakaorion like this.
  17. Rewardheragain148

Rewardheragain148 Cherished Member

I used to push this guy around in PE class when I was middle school and during showers I would never look down at other dudes penises.

I’ve always been taller, bigger and stronger than most males and a couple of other dudes in the locker room wanted to compare dicks for bragging rights I took out my average dick and this skinny kid pulls out a dick longest as a Pringle’s can and girthy too. I was like why did GOD give this guy a big one?

I never liked my penis I have a big body 6’4 height my sex appeal would be increased if it were at least 8.5” and girthy. Going to have to leave it Penis enlargement exercises.

18. rbi99

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm older but have taken pretty good care of myself my entire adult life. That being said, I am what I am thru fairly hard work (have been lifting regularly for over 40 years for example). More power to guys who look or are bigger then me. As for my dick, I'm glad I was larger then average naturally, but have also done a lot of PE to make it better also. So dickwise, I have done just about all I can in that arena as well.

Beardon and Rewardheragain148 like this.
  19. LongDong28_

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Honestly? I don’t even look at guys’ dicks in the showers etc... I’m in the military as well so I see a lot of my mates naked ( often during pranks etc ) and not once have I looked to estimate their size. They may have their cock out to slap it on someone’s face when they’re sleeping but it’s the act itself that’s funny, I’m not even looking at their dick, sizing it up...

Even if I was to, I’m a grower myself so what I’d see would not represent their actual size in many cases; maybe that’s why, or more likely I don’t have much interest in looking at anyone else’s dick to begin with ?

clcarter22, Netkoha, Gj816 and 2 others like this.
  20. tmarchbb1988

tmarchbb1988 Expert Member

I never shower at the gym, I go after work and change from work clothes to a t-shirt and shorts. I usually wear regular briefs to work but if I'm doing anything that involves cardio like jumping squats, lunges, or lower body etc I'll change to athletic boxer briefs. Since it is easier to move your legs and be in motion wearing athletic boxer briefs... If I'm doing upper body, I'll just stay in my regular briefs. I usually just do a quick change and leave. My gym is getting more patrons, so the locker room came be crowded, especially when I go and I hate being in tight quarters with a lot of people.

But seeing someone bigger than me, I don't get insecure. One time though, a friend I use to work out with. He and I were changing after a workout and I was in my boxer briefs and he said "man, I wish I had your lower body" my girlfriend says I have two twig legs and no ass. He was very slender but had a muscular upper body. I told him, it's easier to fit into pants if you don't have a bigger lower body and small waist.

Gj816 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice