Genuine Straight Men - How Do Actually Feel About Mates Who Are Bigger

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was chatting to a gay guy about how confusing it is seeing a hung or ripped bloke, say in the locker room. On the one hand you’re like, he’s hot and on the other, often - he’s got a better body than me, a bigger cock, nicer ass, whatever and that makes me feel like shit.
If you feel like shit by that this will be easy (Obi one voice):
Not the best body you ever seen, you are a beautiful person, move along move along.

How would I know who is bigger? All are soft could be a grower a shower both who cares.
Better body could be but I only compete with myself and I didn’t use any chem help. Probably I would think do you have a life outside the gym?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really look at guys in that way, I've never noticed a guy hanging a bigger wang than myself but as I say I'm not actively looking.
Body wise it's the same really it's just something I'm not particularly interested in, depends what you class as a good or better body too. I'm naturally a big build guy, very heavy set, I used to box and wrestle in my younger days. I've got a lot of muscle bulk but not ripped, I'm also overweight because I like beef and beer so I've got a beer gut, I'd say I have a kind of strong man body or gay guys have commented that I would make a great bear if I were gay myself. If you're saying that if I seen a slim ripped guy, then I wouldn't think anything of it. I certainly wouldn't be jealous, I enjoy my lifestyle and I think I'm pretty healthy considering what I eat and drink. I have no desire to lose weight or try and achieve a body builder's look, my wife enjoys the way I look (burly she calls it) so I won't be trying to change that.
If I've been working out it's usually at my local rugby club, if I seen a guy pushing himself in the gym then no matter his body type I may well compliment his efforts but that would most likely be afterwards in the bar if he stayed for some refreshments, not in the showers or locker room.

D

deleted879486

I was chatting to a gay guy about how confusing it is seeing a hung or ripped bloke, say in the locker room. On the one hand you’re like, he’s hot and on the other, often - he’s got a better body than me, a bigger cock, nicer ass, whatever and that makes me feel like shit.

From a straight guys perspective, how do you process it when your buddy or a random lad in the showers is bigger than you?
ya ive a buddy on my football team that is way more hung than all of us. Mostly the lads make jokes etc as its pretty huge.