geo8x6 has found love!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
geo8x6 has found love! Yes, I have found love and that is why I haven't been around much. (not like I was missed)I know you will miss my banter, but don't worry, I will still be posting, just not as much as before. Take care all and wish me luck in my new life.

Ineligible: [glow=pink,2,300]CONGRATULATIONS, GEO8x6!!![/glow]

jerkin4-10: george...thats wonderful dude...im so happy for you...take care of yourself and your new love!!!

tomarctus: Great, great news! Be good to each other and have fun!

wvalady1968: Yeah, George! Tell us more!!

[And you were missed!]

Allie

drambone: Geo - Congrats - sounds excellent. Is your love the lady you wrote about in your last story?

drrionelli: geo8x6, I think it's great that you're so taken with somebody. Congratulations from me, as well!

Indeed, your presence was missed. Why not include your new love interest on your postings? Surely, something insightful will come from that, don't you think? ::)

Which leads me to an idea about starting a topic of my own...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks everyone.. The love of my life is "T". I meet her over the internet (yes, you can find love on the net). We IMed for over 2 hours and meet for the first time on the 30th of December. We talked for over 6 hours before I even kissed her. I have never felt an emotional connection with anyone like I have with her. We have been with each other ever since. Tonight is the first time I have been away from her and I miss her so much. We have so much in common, we can talk for hours about anything (we even woke up in the middle of the night just to talk about funny things we used to do in high school.) If there ever was a soul mate, she is mine. I will still be on line, but not as much. Crazy how life can change so fast..

drambone: Geo - like they say, true love will sneak up on you every time. Enjoy, man!

drambone: Geo - like they say, true love will sneak up on you every time. Enjoy, man! Do you stop posting for couples sex now??

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[glow=red,2,300]I have pulled my ads from 99% of my sites.. The only one I have left is the one that is paid up till end of feb. But I am sending "no thank yous" to anyone who answers my ad.. That is how serious I am. [/glow]

drambone: Geo - that's when you KNOW it's love. All you need is love.

Captin_hung: i havent been posting here for that long but congradulations geo
and ko aroha kia kaha