Geoffrey Manthorne, Ace of Cakes

elchiple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you guys have any thoughts or pix of this guy. He gives me a semi for some reason. He's laid back and kind of goofy looking, not my type at all. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

Attachments

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see where some would find him attractive but not really my idea of a stud muffin.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll I can think of watching that show is that everyones hands look dirty and hair is hanging in everyones face...not the image I want when a piece of cake is at hand. Dirty...and not in a good way. The guy brags about finishing a cake in one episode even though he has a raging flu...ick ick ick

elchiple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ick factor aside, I still thinks he's hot. Must be his personality. He does look like he'd be hung well.

i. love. this. guy.
his look, his personality, i'm just obsessed. love him.

penis size, i'd say maybe a bit bigger than medium.
horsecock? nah. i just don't see it.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He does fall into the "skinny guy" catergory so I wouldn't put it past him to have a meattube packed into his Nudie Jeans.

However, I see him dating a really big black girl. I don't pin him as being gay although alot of my friends swear that he must be.

OH, and I think on this one episode of "Ryan's Roses," (a segment on On-Air with Ryan Seacrest on KIIS fm in LA) this chick called up and wanted to find out if her out of state boyfriend was cheating on her...I think the guy she called was Geoff. His name was Geoff and his voice is unmistakable.

He wasn't cheating on her, but was really confused about the level of their relationship. Aparently she was reading more into it than she should have.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
elchiple;833531] I still thinks he's hot. Must be his personality. He does look like he'd be hung well.

There was a recent Ace of Cakes program where Geoff and some of the other workers were in Hawaii and there was one scene where they all went to the beach. All I can say is GEOFF was wearing some swimming trunks that really showcased his "assets". In fact he should have been wearing a 'STRAP' coz he really needed it for 'social security' LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: In other words Geoff will NEVER have a problem giving his parents grandkids!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys have any thoughts or pix of this guy. He gives me a semi for some reason. He's laid back and kind of goofy looking, not my type at all. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

No, not the only one :firedevil:

He's cute in an everyday sort of way, but it's his personality that makes him attractive to me. He's sharp but quiet and has a great sense of humor.

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There was a recent Ace of Cakes program where Geoff and some of the other workers were in Hawaii and there was one scene where they all went to the beach. All I can say is GEOFF was wearing some swimming trunks that really showcased his "assets". In fact he should have been wearing a 'STRAP' coz he really needed it for 'social security' LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: In other words Geoff will NEVER have a problem giving his parents grandkids!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

Do you have any screencaps?