George Carlin RIP

D

deleted15807

He was an inspiration and a comic genius. He will be SO missed.

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This made me SO sad. Carlin was a man who wasn't afraid to say the truth. I'm just happy that he gets to go be with his first wife who died in 1997. IIR, she died of cancer and he relapsed into alcoholism.

He will be missed.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the laughs George and now I suppose we'll need to shed some tears (though I suspect you'd frown on having too many of those).

An absolutely brilliant man of remarkable social relevance. I am sorry to see him leave us.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Heart failure, my foot. The Great One said,

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He was a modern day philosopher. I have everything he ever released, and some of it is on vinyl. This really blows. One writer said it best, "71 in Carlin years is like 198 in regular years". He put a lot of living into 71 years. Bye George!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so many great people have been dying recently...and yet, here we are, with Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie Kim Kardashian, Screech, and countless other idiots still around.

life really isn't fair at all :mad:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so many great people have been dying recently...and yet, here we are, with Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie Kim Kardashian, Screech, and countless other idiots still around.

life really isn't fair at all :mad:

You think like I do, sir.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think like I do, sir.

unfortunately our thoughts have no bearing on changing the outcome of those unfair equations. :frown1:

sad we will never hear Carlin tell another joke, but we will hear Paris Hilton say "that's hot!" over and over.