George Clooney

I personally think he's one of the hottest men alive, and I was suprised to not see much about him on the boards. Any info or pics? :biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though George Clooney does nothing for me sexually, I find him one of the most interesting celebs out there. He's bright and very "bien dans sa peau".

His recent interview with Barbara Walters was so good. The guy's a master at dodging the gay question and he all but admitted he "would play a gay cowboy" (as Barbara asked at the tail end of the interview)....saying "I already played Batman gay".

..fade to black.

Love ya George.

Reactions: srock

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

but still in the closet.

Honestly, I don't know for sure. He's single and hasn't had a public relationship in a long while, so who knows.

Reactions: SweetSkorpio

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
you think clooney is gay? the way the women love him. I guaruntee u his is straight. The guy is just smooth adn charming.. makes him easy to fall for. :cool:

Rock Hudson & Tab Hunter: Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Yeah he's GAY and I bet when he is at his home in Lake Como Italy I bet he's got some studs working it out with him...He had at one time in Hollywood Ca three guys sharing his house...Hmm??? Ya Think??? Jose'Latinoboy9

jeff black said:
you think clooney is gay? the way the women love him. I guaruntee u his is straight. The guy is just smooth adn charming.. makes him easy to fall for. :cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Latinoboy9 said:
Yeah he's GAY and I bet when he is at his home in Lake Como Italy I bet he's got some studs working it out with him...He had at one time in Hollywood Ca three guys sharing his house...Hmm??? Ya Think??? Jose'Latinoboy9

AMEN!

You nailed it Lb9.

His houseboys must be something to behold. In the larger picture what I find sad is that in the present political climate (and Clooney's made his views known on the present administration and the war ON iraq) George doesn't simply say "fuck it" to himself.

"HEY BARBARA?? YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT. I'M A BIG OLD GIRL"

There done!

Of all the "may possibly be gay" mega stars out there... Clooney's the most nearly out. It's why I admire ppl like Rupert Everett for just fucking saying it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
Though George Clooney does nothing for me sexually, I find him one of the most interesting celebs out there. He's bright and very "bien dans sa peau".

Stronzo, and yet in my mind's eye I had always pictured you as the George Clooney type, tall, dark and handsome but then again, maybe it's because vous est bien dans votre peau.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
nah man, I don't really care one way or the other. A person's business is just that.. their own. I am just attempting to show a potentially different side ( though rather poorly it seems) :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
I think, actually, you're doing rather well.

Why Stronzo.. is that a compliment.. just when i thought u hated me:biggrin1: i respect some of the stuff you have written actually, was gonna write you about it at some point today.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
Why Stronzo.. is that a compliment.. just when i thought u hated me:biggrin1: i respect some of the stuff you have written actually, was gonna write you about it at some point today.

Dahling, as I explained early in the "hate thread". I don't hate anyone but fundies.

And what a charming compliment about my writing. You're too kind.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

Is it post high jacking to say I'm getting a crush on Jeff Black? It's such a nice name.:biggrin1:

fizzerbear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found this in IMDb:

"He says he will never get married again, nor have any children, but Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman both bet $10,000 each that he would be a father before he turned 40. They were both wrong and each sent him a check. He returned the money, betting double or nothing that he won't have kids by age 50."

Maybe he'll never get married again because he turned up to be gay??? :biggrin1: