Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in Solaris

http://kukoches.blogsome.com

GeorgeClooney2.jpg

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
He lives with 3 roommates and has been known to go to Lake Como house in Italy and invite only male friends there???? Hmmm? Ya wonder???
Yeah I think so! Closet Gay!
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

louiebill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello
I have had many conversations with my wife about this, Another Rock Hudson, we think George is gay, maybe Bi! I really dont think he is str8 also, I really dont give a crap! I like his acting (sometimes).......!

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I did a film with Mr. Clooney before ER, and he was having an affair with the second assistant director (female) and they stayed next door to me in a small motel in Malibu. We were in the jacuzzi almost every night, and he is gay friendly but straight all the way. Hung average and an absolute pleasure to work with and to know. The film was "Unbecoming Age" later changed to "The Magic Bubble" for release in Europe. Check him out with long hair....delicious.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no personal knowledge of George Clooney. He certainly comes off gay in TV interviews. I find him extremely handsome, but not sexy. Doesn't look particularly hung from the pix, but you can't tell with so little to go on.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! It only took just under 7 years for someone to find "almost" a bulge picture of George Clooney.