George Dubya

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: I like to think he has a really small wiener, like a vienna sausage. Fucking jerk.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

That big?

But he does have a lot of big missles and rockets.

3. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Go ahead, get it out of your system. I hope we won't get 4 more years of Democratic whining like we did for the last four years. But I won't place bets on that.

Remember, I don't care for W either, but at least we didn't get saddled with Kerry who is even worse. Thank the 3.5 million voters who made the difference.

You may be right, though about the weiner. I suspect most politicians are compensating for something.

4. mindseye

Gold Member

What's that. Is that whining I hear?

5. jonb

Gold Member

I actually just got an idea for a cartoon; Bush presiding over the wedding of religion (represented by Jerry Falwell) and the military-industrial complex (represented by Cheney).

6. HachiGoLucky

HachiGoLucky New Member

Everythings bigger in Texas.

We're here! We're conservitive! Get used to it!

7. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

Sorry to disappoint you but Georgie Boy could be a member of this club........some of the pics I have seen of him in tight levis indicate an above average cock.

They tried to say that Al baby had a big one due to the rolling stone pic in 2000 but George's bulge was considerably fuller than Al's. They showed him on the news introducing Colin Powell 4 yrs and his bulge was very prominent as he walked across the lawn of his Texas Ranch.

8. Imported

Gold Member

BetterThanAverage: I bet it was a sock.

Re: 4 more years of whining - I think we deserve it, after 8 years of Republican whining while Clinton was in office.

9. jonb

Gold Member

What about Jesse "He'd better not come to North Carolina" Helms?

10. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm... I thought Bush wanted to unite the country. Your attitude will lead to a civil war.

11. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I take great comfort in the fact that the majority of people on this site disagree with you.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks, MisterMark. The great uniter (according to him only) has divided the country more than it's ever been since the Civil War.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Hmm... I thought Bush wanted to unite the country. Your attitude will lead to a civil war.
    [post=262539]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    He's certainly united -- the entire world against us.

I wonder, when he said he was against nation-building, did he only mean here?

14. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

I know you guys are smarter than that. Your comments make you out to be sponges for all the drivel the Main Street Media puts out. Anyone who believes that the rest of the world is against the USA sounds like a spoiled brat. Even countries like Germany and France are working very close with the Bush Administration on the fight against Terrorism.

What none of you realize is that the Bush Administration will go down in history as one of the greatest of this country.........it is unfortunate that you are unable to see past the Far Left drivel that the MSM spouts for the whole country and the world to read.

This is country is not divided.........if anything this election proves is that it is more united than ever where the sovreignty and safety of America is concerned. Those two things are not and should never be negotiable where Americans are concerned, and one should never apologize for it. The problem with the Far Left and its followers is the fact that they were cynical when they were children and they are cynical as adults. They have never been held responsible for their behaviour in life and they want the whole American society to accept that same behavior.

The Majority of American Voters rejected their candidates and their political beliefs at the same time, in this election. It is time for the Far Left to face reality and rethink their politics because its not wanted in this country...........

15. mindseye

Gold Member

Spoken like a partisan with a true mandate. It's time for the far right to realize that their homophobic base is aging rapidly and that the young voters who sat this election out won't always be young and uninvolved. You pulled out the stops to win this battle, but the clock is running out on you.

16. Pappy

Pappy Member

Bradleem, I hope and pray to GOD that there are no more terorist attacks carried out in this country. However when it happens I hope that the likes of you are the most affected by it. Maybe then you'll open your eyes and see old Georgie boy for what he really is and that the rest of the world dislikes us more now than they did four years ago. I have traveled abroad and have seen first hand how much the rest of the world hates and despises Americans. The hate ALL Americans, they think we are an arrogant, spoiled and lazy people. If Dubya keeps going at his current pace, then I am very seriously considering moving to Canada.

As for things being bigger in Texas, well we know that aint so.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Always remember why Texas joined the union: Because Mexico wouldn't allow slavery anymore.

Draft saved Draft deleted