George Eads of CSI

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe that there isn't a ton more on this guy. I'd SO sign up for some of him.

I totally agree, can't believe there is so little on him. I also agree that on CSI (Las Vegas) all the guys are all worth doing.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's incredibly hot. So is Gary Dourdan and William Petersen. To be honest, I can't think of a better foursome fantasy.

I love the way you think! All 3 are hunks.

I've had a crush on William Petersen since I was 15. His "nude" scene in To Live And Die In L.A. turned me bi... I swear!

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him nude several times at the gym I worked at. He has a wonderful body and is very gracious. This was between Savannah and CSI.

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh sorry-- Very nicely hung. Circumcised. Maybe a little more than 7 soft. Heavy ball sack, not a lot of hair on the body, but a nice pube patch. He had the most amazing ass. Tight and round.

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh sorry-- Very nicely hung. Circumcised. Maybe a little more than 7 soft. Heavy ball sack, not a lot of hair on the body, but a nice pube patch. He had the most amazing ass. Tight and round.
Very few people have more than 7 inches soft! Eyes bigger than your stomach? wishfull thinking is more like it!