George Eads of CSI

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is nothing special going on in his jeans. At least not while soft. And he'd have to be a really grand grower to be much more than average. But he's beautiful so who cares.

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I might be off a little. but it hangs long. He really wasn't very hairy. Legs, arms and a nice pube patch. My college room mate was was huge and never showed a thing unless he tried.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i actually think the italian guy from CSI new york is HOTTER. um i think his name is something like carmine something something.

Gary sinise is hot too but looks like a total prude.
Carmine is quirky but I would love to fuck him silly!

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually all the guys on CSI Vegas & New York are hot, as well as Jonathon Togo and Adam R on Miami. Line 'em up.

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone see George's shirtless pictures in the Star magazine. He was voted on of the best beach bods. He was in Hawaii with his alleged girlfriend--or as I call her--his beard. Anywho--if anyone can post that pic I would be very appreciative.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
While I am the first to acknowledge that both Erik and Eads make me sweat......there is something about Marge that makes me always feel mildly out of place. She is the woman that a gay man would fuck because of that face and those eyes. As opposed to the woman that a gay man would fuck so he could fuck her husband next while she watched. Or...ah...at least I have heard that the second part happens. And none of the recording devices were on so it absolutely didn't happen. I did not have sexual relations with that woman!

Where the fuck is Vernon Jordan with the cum rag when you need him?

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a yummy shot of George in the Star mag with no shirts. I would love to chew on his nipples until he pushes my head down to his, well you know. Can someone post that pic??

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a yummy shot of George in the Star mag with no shirts. I would love to chew on his nipples until he pushes my head down to his, well you know. Can someone post that pic??
I thing you mean these, including a few more bare chested pics because there is nothing gratuitous about George.

Attachments

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not only is he gorgeous, but rather smart too. Even though he was a member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity at Texas Tech, when he hit Los Angeles, he had to borrow his step-father's truck which had no headlights so he couldn't drive at night. Since then, he has directed most of his money into a variety of investments, including a high rise rental apartment building. Now that is a marriage material, smart, sexy and good/sensible with money. I have much more respect for the self-made types, who take the money they make and turn it into so much more.