George Michael: 'All I really need is music, sex and TV'

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whatever happened to Andrew Ridgeley, anyway.....he just disappear after the 90s came or something? True, his solo album was a bad bomb itself and it didn't do him any favors at the end, but still......

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speaking of...I never saw the video he did where the dance floor turns into a mens room or cop or some such.... What is the name of the video? (song)

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Speaking of...I never saw the video he did where the dance floor turns into a mens room or cop or some such.... What is the name of the video? (song)

The song is "outside" from the first time he was busted - 10 years ago. He released it in Europe, but to my knowledge it was not released in the U.S.

This is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWXFoqMOcc

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The song is "outside" from the first time he was busted - 10 years ago. He released it in Europe, but to my knowledge it was not released in the U.S.

This is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWXFoqMOcc

Outside was released in the US on a Greatest hits album called Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As rich and as successful as George Michael is, WHY IN THE FUCK DOES HE NEED TO SMOKE CRACK? Outdoor sex in a Hollywood park restroom is cool. (I think...I never fucked in a public restroom.) Smoking crack is baaadddd.

AS FOR ME:
All I need is my laptop with all of my e-books on it...my guitar and ZOOM 9030 Multi Effects processor...an occasional blowjob with either a hot guy or a cute guy :rolleyes: or both with a hot guy and a cute guy :biggrin1:...and TV. (I watch SPIKE TV, SYFY CHANNEL, FOOD NETWORK, and AMC. :biggrin1:)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever happened to Andrew Ridgeley, anyway.....he just disappear after the 90s came or something? True, his solo album was a bad bomb itself and it didn't do him any favors at the end, but still......

I have to laugh about this - this reminds me of something from the days I subscribed to Rolling Stone magazine that cracked me up and stayed with me in my mind all these years! You know how in Rolling Stone magazine they have reviews of albums/CDs and give them up to a 5-star review? (The only ones I've seen that actually DO get that 5-star review are reissues of all-time classic albums). Well, Andrew Ridgeley's solo album got HALF A STAR!!! :biggrin1: I've never seen an album review before or since that was THAT low! I can't help wondering what it sounds like if they thought it was that bad! :biggrin1:

As for music, sex and TV, sounds good to me, but substitute the internet for TV in my case. :tongue: (Of course most of my internet time is spent discussing music and sex, so there you go! :biggrin1:)