99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I thought he might be a top..

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Remember a few years back when he got arrested in London on a public sex charge? The guy he was arrested with didn't look like a bottom. Too me and my imagination, George will always be a bottom.

Nurse!!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
George Michaels gay?!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! My guilty trotters have got no rhythem...oink oink

Nurse!!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a sneeky suspicion that Georgey boy's not into ANAL sex at all! Just cocksucky stuff. He just seems like the type that would be hung up about his shithole...I dont think he'd let anyone go THERE. But he's a cocksucking pig for sure. Takes one to know one...

Reactions: JakesJake

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
George? Definitely a bottom. Let's face it. He does have a nice one, though.

All kidding aside, George did lead a very interesting life growing up. George's Greek father was a very old-fashioned man who wanted his son to follow his line of work, but George didn't want that lifestyle at all. His passion was music. It took George's father quite a long time to cope with that because he never thought his son was talented until the tour at Scotland in the mid-80s that finally convinced that his own son was talented. His mother, who later succumbed to cancer in the mid-80s, was always encouraging. I believe George always knew that he was gay himself. He even admits in interviews, too. It was just that growing up gay in the 80s was considered taboo and everyone back then would place a no-no to that person. Interesting thing to note is that throughout both is Wham! days and his solo days, he did experimented with bisexuality a bit. Even George admited that, too. Well, that's enough of my boring post. Post on!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
over all his performace on idol was memorable but at times he seemed confused and at one point seemed like he forgot the words to "Praying for time". The audience response wasn't what it was for the idols. I'd guess alot of them didn't even know who he is. My sister didn't.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why do they bring all the old trolls out for American Idol?
I'm not sure who all these old singers are....when were they stars?