George Michael... top or bottom?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
George? Definitely a bottom. Let's face it. He does have a nice one, though.

All kidding aside, George did lead a very interesting life growing up. George's Greek father was a very old-fashioned man who wanted his son to follow his line of work, but George didn't want that lifestyle at all. His passion was music. It took George's father quite a long time to cope with that because he never thought his son was talented until the tour at Scotland in the mid-80s that finally convinced that his own son was talented. His mother, who later succumbed to cancer in the mid-80s, was always encouraging. I believe George always knew that he was gay himself. He even admits in interviews, too. It was just that growing up gay in the 80s was considered taboo and everyone back then would place a no-no to that person. Interesting thing to note is that throughout both is Wham! days and his solo days, he did experimented with bisexuality a bit. Even George admited that, too. Well, that's enough of my boring post. Post on!

How do you know all of this? did you read his bio somewhere?
I always thought he was Hot, but too pretty to be straight

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
George Michael is a pearls clutcher. Hehehe.

Justin Timberlake brings his PRADA purse and Cameron Diaz has a matching one with a HELLO KITTY charm with "Justin" stamped in little diamonds on its arse.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surely everyone has heard of his infamous sexual attempt at that public restroom with an undercover cop.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, alex, everytime I look at your avatar..I right away think Nanook from The Lost Boys. It's a great avatar, alex, mind you. I use to have a German shepherd, though...:smile:

About George Michaels...who would top him? Methinks Billy Idol. As short as Billy is, he always appeared to dominate anybody. I mean, how much leather can he take? :)

Then again, Andrew Ridgely seemed a lot more fey than George. I remember the Wham! video caused a stir in my school because Michael was wearing two earrings!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think Andrew Ridgeley wants a reunion of Wham! at all due to the breakup itself and the popularity of George Michael rise to fame. You all remember the solo album he released? It was a bomb! It never gotten airplay and Andrew never recorded again. They did do a reunion in South America(I think) in the early 90s, but that was the final thing they ever did. They are still good childhood chums, but I believe Andrew would want to remain out of the spotlight for a long time. He is just one of those people, you know. Though George does greatly admire Andrew's talent and he did considered him like the sex icon of Wham!. You know, George always thought himself as an ugly duckling compare to Andrew. It was quite true.

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he did not look well at all on Idol...sounded off too. is he ill? not trying to start any rumors or anything, just curious if i missed something