George Raft....who?

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read a cute story via Mamie Van Doren, a starlet of the 50's & early 60's. She related how Forrest Tucker told her of an incident at Slapsy Maxi's, an LA watering hole of that era. A bunch of fellows including Tucker were drinking and bragging and outdoing each other's sexual exploits. Eventually it got around to "who had the biggest rod." So they made a bet for an undisclosed amount of money.

The bartender found a ruler and the guys started measuring off. Tucker, who said he measured "between 11 and 12 inches" felt sure he was going to win. Until George Raft (5'3"), tough guy of various movies from the 1930's -1950's pulled trou. He went past the edge of the ruler.

She also wrote how she "did it" twice with Tom Jones, the Welsh singer. Jones has a reputation for being quite hung. He sports quite a bulge. She was excited at the prospect until the final moment came and he revealed all. Apparently it's all done with padding.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, years ago I see her book in the library and thought what the hell. It was so pathetic. Any man that didn't want her she called small...any man willing to fuck her she called large. It was sad. She even talked about going out with Rock Hudson. They try to "do it" following a "date." Keep in mind she has on a borrowed dress from the studio. He shoots his load to fast and blows it on the dress while they are on the kitchen floor. SHE RETURNS THE DRESS AS IS TO THE STUDIO THE NEXT DAY! :puke: class huh. Forrest Tucker was big I guess...but I'd still prefer Ricky Martin with whatever he has now to having Forrest back then.

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´

Forget about all the uncomfirmed gossips from unreliable windbags like Mrs. Van Doren & others.

For the record:

George Raft seems to be similar overrated as Milton Berle, Gary Cooper, Frank Sinatra, Charlie Chaplin, and many, many more.

Up to this day Forrest Tucker, and especially John Ireland are pretty much the only Hollywood Hunks with truly convincing bulge shots.

Below a photo of Raft's package. Respectable, but surely not in the Ireland-League... :smoker2:

´

Attachments

Last edited:

Manluv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
´

Forget about all the uncomfirmed gossips from unreliable windbags like Mrs. Van Doren & others.

For the record:

George Raft seems to be similar overrated as Milton Berle, Gary Cooper, Frank Sinatra, Charlie Chaplin, and many, many more.

Up to this day Forrest Tucker, and especially John Ireland are pretty much the only Hollywood Hunks with truly convincing bulge shots.

Below a photo of Raft's package. Respectable, but surely not in the Ireland-League... :smoker2:

´
proves nor disproves nothing...Raft most likely had on a dance belt in the photo which flattens out the bigggest bulge...

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
...proves nor disproves nothing...

Well, I've been through more than 1200 old Hollywod films directed before 1960. And I've seen at least 20 very impressive bulge shots of John Ireland in different movies; about 10 respectable images of Forrest Tucker on screen ... - but never & nowhere one really convincing bulge shot of George Raft, Gary Cooper, Frank Sinatra, Milton Berle...

´

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Phil Harris had a golf course in Indiana, and the story around there goes, he was playing a round of golf with friends. They had all been drinking and were betting on who could sink a putt in the most unusual way. Harris whipped out his large cock, got it hard and used it to sink the put. Needless to say, he won the bet