George Segal

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is smoking hot. Still today he's hot. Gorgeous smile and skin. Anyone else here have the hots for him? I read he showed his ass in ''Where's Poppa?'' and his dick in ''Born to Win''. Anyone have still from both?

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is smoking hot. Still today he's hot. Gorgeous smile and skin. Anyone else here have the hots for him? I read he showed his ass in ''Where's Poppa?'' and his dick in ''Born to Win''. Anyone have still from both?

I remember "Where's Poppa?". Ruth Gordon played his mother who had dementia. In one scene she's saying how cute he was as a baby; she could just kiss his bottom. She then pulls down his trousers, exposes his ass and kisses it.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I thought he looked great in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf".
Yes, that's where I first became aware of him and I thought he was incredible-looking. I even had this weird jealousy in the scene where Liz Taylor's character is supposed to be having sex with him (they never show anything, it's just implied).

Actually, seeing Look Who's Talking was the first time I ever became aware of him, I just didn't know it until after I watched Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and started looking around to see what other movies this George Segal person was ever in. It shocked me that the young man from that movie was also the jerk old man who knocked up Kirstie Alley in Look Who's Talking.

George Segal is still good-looking but I just don't think he's as good-looking now as he was when he was really young.

Off-topic, but I recently was watching Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke on IFC (no, I'm not a stoner, I just like Cheech and Chong Movies) and I was pondering about Tom Skerritt being in this movie since I had also just seen him in an airing of Poltergeist III on Encore. In Poltergeist III Tom Skerritt is the ultimate daddy in a suit. He's so good-looking in that movie it's almost unbelievable. It's such a stark contrast to his character in Up In Smoke.

Having had my interest in him sparked anew I went looking on Google and Wikipedia to see what he's been up to lately and I was shocked to find out that he is now eighty years old. In recent pictures he does sort of look that age, but I still think he's handsome. But I think he was at his peak in terms of looks in Poltergeist III, when he was in his fifties.

Even more off-topic, but still having to do with seeing Up In Smoke and male actors in their younger/older roles, is my thoughts on Stacy Keach. He actually looked quite handsome to me as the cop chasing Cheech and Chong in Up In Smoke. There's a scene where Cheech pisses on his leg where you see Stacy Keach from behind in tight red/maroon trousers. You see what a great ass he had back then. It's weird to me to be turned on by him in this movie because in his later roles and especially nowadays I've sort of been repulsed by him as an older man.

One last off-topic ramble about this younger/older actors thing - I also recently watched Tom Cruise in Losin' It on TBS. There's no question Tom Cruise is still good-looking, but damn, he was a fine motherfucker when he was really young in that movie. And his ass was unbelievable as well. It's so big and gorgeous-looking. Mmm!

You get a great view of his naked ass from around that time in the movie T.A.P.S. In the eighties/early nineties he was incredible. No wonder he became such a sex symbol. I much prefer him then to now, but as I said, he is still good-looking even if a bit of a weirdo nowadays. Magnolia was probably the last movie where I was absolutely turned on by him without out also being slightly annoyed/repulsed by the thought of him in real life.

Last edited:

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
George Segal is still good-looking but I just don't think he's as good-looking now as he was when he was really young.

May I suggest the indie film "Flirting With Disaster"...? It's a quirky Ben Stiller film but George Segal is in it with Mary Tyler Moore as his wife. They play Ben's neurotic, Jewish, adoptive parents. With the bickering between GS and MTM its like watching a real married couple. So funny.

Off-topic, but I recently was watching Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke on IFC (no, I'm not a stoner, I just like Cheech and Chong Movies) and I was pondering about Tom Skerritt being in this movie since I had also just seen him in an airing of Poltergeist III on Encore. In Poltergeist III Tom Skerritt is the ultimate daddy in a suit. He's so good-looking in that movie it's almost unbelievable. It's such a stark contrast to his character in Up In Smoke.

Having had my interest in him sparked anew I went looking on Google and Wikipedia to see what he's been up to lately and I was shocked to find out that he is now eighty years old. In recent pictures he does sort of look that age, but I still think he's handsome. But I think he was at his peak in terms of looks in Poltergeist III, when he was in his fifties.

OMG Tom Skerritt IS 80! I would not have believed it! I loved him in "Alien" and as Drum in "Steal Magnolias". He and Shirley McClain bounced off each other in that one. TS was a southern DILF. Woof! An excellent actor who has the Oscar worthy chops but has never seemed to reach that level.