ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Jonah-Falcon_Rx1_1579307a.jpg

Oh, I thought he was referring to Jason Ellis.

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jonah must finally be growing into his cock as it doesn't seem quite so big in George's hand. Maybe it is shrinking as he gets older. I know he is big because I did get to play with it once, many moons ago... and it was huge in my hand (and that is the only place it went).

lampy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So how huge was he ucfan? We are all dying to know if he really is as big as he says when hard.

Reactions: guy1

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So how huge was he ucfan? We are all dying to know if he really is as big as he says when hard.
At the time I met him, which was in a men's room near NYU, I had my fist around the middle of it, and there was two other hands on it at the same time, and still the head and foreskin was available for another. Of course this was nearly 20 years ago, but as I remember, the 3 fists covered at least 9" and there was still quite a bit more to go.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet to watch the full Stern clip. But given that Takei is a gay man with what I'm assuming is the deepest appreciation for huge cocks, does Takei seem in any way impressed by Jonah Falcon's member?

I mean, given the publicity Jonah seems to manufacture for himself.... he doesn't seem to live up to his self promoted hype. IMHO.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How annoying. My .gif editor keeps erring out/closing attempting to open that 1.7mb file. Don't know whether that large a file simply too large for it? (very "vintage" Jasc animate.shop) But attempting to "grab" screen images while motion-gif plays, was able to seize Geo&_4(1Cdpi).jpg
Geo&_3(1Cdpi).jpg

Probably be better image if able to open the .gif file & grab an indivieual frame rather than attempt grabbing moving image at exact right moment. DOES appear nicely long-foreskinnned schlong !
{images used under "fair use" in quoting/using only a segment of a "quoted" work of i.imgur.com/qae21PN.gif }

Last edited: