George W Bush Pardons Drug Dealers

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just look what the war criminal has been up to.

President George W. Bush has granted pardons to 14 individuals and commuted the prison sentences of two others convicted of misdeeds ranging from drug offenses to tax evasion, from wildlife violations to bank embezzlement.

_Leslie Owen Collier of Charleston, Mo. She was convicted for unauthorized use of a pesticide and violating the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.

_Milton Kirk Cordes of Rapid City, S.D. Cordes was convicted of conspiracy to violate the Lacey Act, which prohibits importation into the country of wildlife taken in violation of conservation laws.

_Richard Micheal Culpepper of Mahomet, Ill., who was convicted of making false statements to the federal government.

_Brenda Jean Dolenz-Helmer of Fort Worth, Texas, for reporting or helping cover up a crime.

_Andrew Foster Harley of Falls Church, Va. Harley was convicted of wrongful use and distribution of marijuana and cocaine.

_Obie Gene Helton of Rossville, Ga., whose offense was unauthorized acquisition of food stamps.

_Carey C. Hice Sr. of Travelers Rest, S.C., who was convicted of income tax evasion.

_Geneva Yvonne Hogg of Jacksonville, Fla., convicted of bank embezzlement.

_William Hoyle McCright Jr. of Midland, Texas, who was sentenced for making false entries, books, reports or statements to a bank.

_Paul Julian McCurdy of Sulphur, Okla., who was sentenced for misapplication of bank funds.

_Robert Earl Mohon Jr. of Grant, Ala., who was convicted of conspiracy to distribute marijuana.

_Ronald Alan Mohrhoff of Los Angeles, who was convicted for unlawful use of a telephone in a narcotics felony.

_Daniel Figh Pue III of Conroe, Texas, convicted of illegal treatment, storage and disposal of a hazardous waste without a permit.

_Orion Lynn Vick of White Hall, Ark., who was convicted of aiding and abetting the theft of government property.

Bush also commuted the prison sentences of John Edward Forte of North Brunswick, N.J., and James Russell Harris of Detroit, Mich. Both were convicted of cocaine offenses.

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just look what the war criminal has been up to.....

So if George Bush is a war criminal Bill Clinton is a war criminal and so are the many others that helped with the Iraq invasions including Canada playing a major part so we have alleged ”criminals” everywhere lol! :wink:

Plus, pardoning drug dealers and a host of others with infractions is as old as pardons so pull up a chair and read all about Bill Clinton here …

Bill Clinton pardons controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

… and when you are done check out other Presidents as when you get finished, you will see just how much of a headline your post isn’t. :rolleyes:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So if George Bush is a war criminal Bill Clinton is a war criminal and so are the many others that helped with the Iraq invasions including Canada playing a major part so we have alleged ”criminals” everywhere lol! :wink:

Plus, pardoning drug dealers and a host of others with infractions is as old as pardons so pull up a chair and read all about Bill Clinton here …

… and when you are done check out other Presidents as when you get finished, you will see just how much of a headline your post isn’t. :rolleyes:

Hands down the worst president in u.s. history is George W Bush. Your fawning over him is rather odd. But my guess is you think the democrats are to blame for the state of the us economy.

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hands down the worst president in u.s. history is George W Bush. Your fawning over him is rather odd. But my guess is you think the democrats are to blame for the state of the us economy.

He might very well be, time will tell.

Both Democrats and Republicans are to blame for the state of the US economy.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You cannot judge his Presidency and call him the worst in history since you will not know the outcome of his actions for years/decades. Don’t be misled by wacky leftwing sound-bites claiming otherwise because it makes you sound uneducated repeating them.

As for the economy, don’t even go there blaming Bush who was calling for Fannie/Freddie reform years ago and the dirty Democrats would hear nothing of it. This is a two-way street in that there is blame on both sides starting with Carter and most-certainly Clinton.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Bill Clinton pardons controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love this 'logic'. lol. Clinton did it, so that excuses Bush from doing the same.

Grow up. Your form of debating is so grade 1.

D

deleted3782

This is the best resource I could find of past pardons. Its a lot of info to digest.

I never thought I'd see the day that Bush was judged in terms of "Well he's not as bad as Clinton was" in terms of morals. How far we've come from the "bringing honor back to the White House" days.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will let you slide, only because you are so young. Yes, in roundabout ways, the Democrats can indeed be blamed. Let's take a trip back in time-you were about 16 at the time, so perhaps not as informed on what was going on-and President Clinton was exiting the office of Presidency when he pardoned Marc Rich.

Now, Marc Rich was a wealthy man and he had evaded paying millions of dollars in taxes, had illegal oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis, etc. etc. Some thought the pardon was bought-there never was solid proof (is there ever)-even though Denise Rich (Marc's ex-wife)made huge donations to the Clinton coffers. Dems and Repubs. were angered by the move-for different reasons perhaps but still, both sides were angered. Anyway, the millions of dollars which Marc Rich avoided paying taxes on, the federal trials on him, didn't particularly help the ledgers.

Clinton also pardoned Patty Hearst on his final day as President. Regardless of how one feels about Hearst and the SLA doings back in the 70s, this was truly sickening. Her conviction of a mere 7 years for bank robbery had already been commuted down to 2 by Carter and her life had continued on. (I say a mere 7 years, because the average, non-monied person would have been handed 25-life. Armed robbery tends to carry big time.)

Of course, the Repubs. have had their share of blunders-who can forget when Ford pardoned Nixon. Would have been nice if he'd also pardoned Magruder, Halderman and others from the Watergate incident.

Sad moments would include Nixon pardoning Jimmy Hoffa. Hoffa then got out of jail and a few years later disappeared. Rumors abound as to weather he is buried in one piece underneath the Meadowlands or was turned into dog food.

At the end of the day, all Presidents pardon persons and commute sentences of other persons-some are questionable and some are not so questionable.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
This is the best resource I could find of past pardons. Its a lot of info to digest.

I never thought I'd see the day that Bush was judged in terms of "Well he's not as bad as Clinton was" in terms of morals. How far we've come from the "bringing honor back to the White House" days.

I bring this up a bit:

Bill Clinton--a count of perjury for a blow job, which as far as I'm concerned was a private matter. Left the White House with a balanced budget.

George W. Bush 4,000 plus Americans dead, 500,000 Iraqi dead. Unknown number of maimed. Economy in shambles, out of control. Unemployment up. Found no WMD. Bailouts for the rich.

Every time I bring up this comparison, it is ignored by the right wingers here on the boards.

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love this 'logic'. lol. Clinton did it, so that excuses Bush from doing the same.

I think it’s your logic that’s a pinch flawed here = I made the point it’s not a headline pardoning drug dealers and other criminals and linked a source showing that. :rolleyes:

When you grow up (or find a grownup with logic to explain it) maybe you can see that.:wink:

D

deleted3782

Outa my head Vince!

It's a scary place. :smile:

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bring this up a bit:

Bill Clinton--a count of perjury for a blow job, which as far as I'm concerned was a private matter. Left the White House with a balanced budget.

George W. Bush 4,000 plus Americans dead, 500,000 Iraqi dead. Unknown number of maimed. Economy in shambles, out of control. Unemployment up. Found no WMD. Bailouts for the rich.

Every time I bring up this comparison, it is ignored by the right wingers here on the boards.

US Soldiers killed 500,000 Iraqis? :confused: I crap on Bush all I can usually. I'll slam him for getting us into Iraq when he shouldn't have, for not sealing the deal in Afghanistan and numerous other things, but he is not responsible for Iraqis killing Iraqis. They are people making the choice to do those things. To say it is all his fault only excuses them and I don't buy into that way of thinking.

The economy can't be completely on him either. He didn't help, no question, but to lay the blame on the current administration only lays the groundwork for future failure. It was years in the making.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just look what the war criminal has been up to.

President George W. Bush has granted pardons to 14 individuals and commuted the prison sentences of two others convicted of misdeeds ranging from drug offenses to tax evasion, from wildlife violations to bank embezzlement.

_Leslie Owen Collier of Charleston, Mo. She was convicted for unauthorized use of a pesticide and violating the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.

Sorry Jason you lost all credibility or my desire to continue when you fucked up at the very start.

Leslie Owen Collier is a MAN. If you plan to post, please make sure that you at least know the gender of the person or persons in your comments.

More on Collier: seMissourian.com: Story: Charleston farmer grateful for Bush pardon and seMissourian.com: Blog - Matt Sanders: The case of Leslie Owen Collier: Local

As to the others, I am sure they too have interesting tales and as has been indicated, Bush has not (at least not yet) pardoned that miserable sleeze Michael Milken; although, word has it that the application is being considered.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bring this up a bit:

Let’s not do the fuzzy math and/or apologist thingy and call Clinton a hero k? The federal deficit increased over a trillion-and-a-half dollars during his presidency. For the most part he just got lucky things were going good when he was in. It’s not like he did a whole lot to make it that way. You may also wanna look into what he did helping cause the current mess as part of the blame knows his name to say the least.

Bill Clinton also invaded Iraq so let’s not act like George did anything different there.

You wanna blame the dead in Iraq on somebody? Blame Iraq’s former leadership who had a decade+ too do what he agreed too do to prevent an attack. It’s not like we didn’t ask nice many times or give fair warning.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Northland, thanks for the quick overview of pardons and shenanigans. However, with regard to Jimmy Hoffa, I have it on good authority that parts of him can still be found in unburned Presto Logs from that era.
I was wondering why the two I held onto keep getting subpoenaed.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn't George W Bush a cokehead when he was younger?
someone should check to see if Mr. Bush has personally known any of the people he has given a pardon to.