George w Bush. War crime charges coming soon?

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can Bush pardon himself?

Under US law, sure - and he will.

But he can't pardon himself under international law.

Here's a possible scenario:

1. US recklessness tanks the world financial markets
2. Standard of living in US declines precipitously
3. The last remaining 20% of the US that supports Bush (including the corporate news media which made him possible in the first place) finally withdraw their support
4. War crimes charges filed against Bush by an international body
5. The US hands Bush over with glee and the same US news media which made him possible now presides over his being publicly torn limb from limb.

It won't be the end of the criminal Bush family dynasty, but their ability to steal and wreck havoc will be greatly diminished going forward.

Unfortunately, Cheney will die of a heart attack before he can be sentenced.

CLICK HERE FOR THE MSNBC VIDEO

pym

Just Browsing
Media
If i'm not mistaken.....pardoning ANYBODY is a privledge no longer enjoyed by EX President Bush.
And beside's....He and the Dickster have pretty much destroyed/shredded/erased any sort of incriminating evidence long ago.
Cheney is above all attempts at scrutiny anyway....something about being the VICE president not being an Executive office member{the way HE interprepted it anyway}.
Face it man.....they fucked all of us but good......get used to it:frown1:

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you kooks still talking about Bush? Take a line from your own playbook and MOVEON.

Yeah and let's not forget that none of those are exactly WAR CRIMES either.

Impact the world economy, check.
Lowered quality of life, check.
Loss of support, check.
Gassing your own people in your own land, ...... rain-check?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liberating 50 million people, defending US security and international interests, and eradicating a modern-day Stalin = war crimes.

Liberal dictionary.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can Bush pardon himself?

Under US law, sure - and he will.

But he can't pardon himself under international law.

Here's a possible scenario:

1. US recklessness tanks the world financial markets
2. Standard of living in US declines precipitously
3. The last remaining 20% of the US that supports Bush (including the corporate news media which made him possible in the first place) finally withdraw their support
4. War crimes charges filed against Bush by an international body
5. The US hands Bush over with glee and the same US news media which made him possible now presides over his being publicly torn limb from limb.

It won't be the end of the criminal Bush family dynasty, but their ability to steal and wreck havoc will be greatly diminished going forward.

Unfortunately, Cheney will die of a heart attack before he can be sentenced.

CLICK HERE FOR THE MSNBC VIDEO

Newsflash: Bush is no longer the President. Dumpdedum...dumptedum...dumptedum...duhh...Bush will pardon himself....dumpdedum

D

deleted15807

Right. The America won the war in Iraq and they're calling it a war crime LOL!

No they are simply waiting for the Americans to leave so they can really get back to fighting. Nothing has been won. The war was marketed as a war against terrorism which are you declaring now 'we won'.

But you live in a world of neo-con fantasy where up is down and wrong is right. You will never have a good grasp on reality and that's why you lost in November 2006, November 2008 and every other November to follow until you do live in the here and now.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Here's my take.

Yes, Bush made reckless mistakes. Rushing the U.S. to war without an exit (or even much of an entrance) strategy - with bad intel and neocons coaxing from the sidelines.... the cowboy bluster and "bring it on" attitude...

The rush to war in Iraq was not justified. The entire rationale for a rapid war in Iraq — the imminent threat of a major attack with weapons of mass destruction and the supposed Iraqi connection to 9/11 — had no basis in reality. 'Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith, shaded analytic judgments, ignored contrary evidence and sidestepped the CIA to present dubious findings to senior officials at the White House," according to the L.A. Times. The Bush administration misled the American people and the world community. --- "I believed [Hussein] had weapons of mass destruction. He didn't," George Tenet, former CIA Director, stated.

Post-war security failures left our troops in a chaotic environment. Top military officials and Paul Bremer, who served as head of the Coalition Provisional Authority, have all stated that the administration did not supply enough troops and support to secure post-war Iraq.

The wrong choices on Iraq have left the American people less secure and reduced our position as a trusted world leader.

This Iraqi adventure has not done anything to deter future terroriists (suicide bombers) from striking again. We've left a country in shambles. The U.S. has taken over 90 percent of the casualties and paid over 90 percent of the cost.

Still, all this said, I do not feel G. W. Bush should be charged with war crimes. Not only was he (debatably) elected into office a first time, he also won re-election in 2004, a year Bush's alleged "crimes" were debated ad naseum in the mainsteam media during the run-up to the presidential election. If GW Bush is guilty of "war crimes", then surely the country is complicit, too, by re-electing this criminal when all his crimes were on public display.

Stop with the presidential lynching, I say. Obama's in office now. Let's turn the page. For better of worse, the office of the presidency must be protected and respected.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The America won the war in Iraq

Wow.
I laughed so hard at this I almost had my drink come up my nose.

We didn't find any WMDs, we didn't put put an end to "terrorism", nor did we find captured our intended target. Yet this is a "win".

ROTFLMAO, while paramedics attach an oxygen tank to me so I don't lose too much air.

Lemme guess, you were raised in a special family where all children were treated as winners even if they got a zero. Because you must have ZERO going on in your mind if you think the war in Iraq was "won".

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop with the presidential lynching, I say. Obama's in office now. Let's turn the page. For better of worse, the office of the presidency must be protected and respected.

Ya know, that whole post was well thought and well written.

This last sentence, though, is difficult to digest..protected and respected...I agree with you....but the unfettered assault on Bush and Co. - esp. on this site???

Not directed at you, but in theory this seems a lot like a double standard on Liberal Penis Support Group.

Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it is "bush" that is responsible then WOW ! - totally underestimated him LOL. NO - the entire administration is to blame and should be put away for causing mass human suffering and YES death .... NEWSFLASH ! "clearchannel" has been "spoonfeeding" the US media the entire time... when I was in europe during the summer of 05' the BBC made me cry - images of young civillians shot in the head etc...

Bush alone NO .... THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION = THE MOST ORGANIZED GROUP OF THIEVES / MURDERERS / TORCHERERS & COLD-BLOODED VILLAINS TO EVER CONTROL THE WORLD AND THE LARGEST NUCLEAR ARSENAL IN HISTORY.

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
If it is "bush" that is responsible then WOW ! - totally underestimated him LOL. NO - the entire administration is to blame and should be put away for causing mass human suffering and YES death .... NEWSFLASH ! "clearchannel" has been "spoonfeeding" the US media the entire time... when I was in europe during the summer of 05' the BBC made me cry - images of young civillians shot in the head etc...

Bush alone NO .... THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION = THE MOST ORGANIZED GROUP OF THIEVES / MURDERERS / TORCHERERS & COLD-BLOODED VILLAINS TO EVER CONTROL THE WORLD AND THE LARGEST NUCLEAR ARSENAL IN HISTORY.

And somehow you still have your right to be wrong.

Amazing!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Liberating 50 million people, defending US security and international interests, and eradicating a modern-day Stalin = war crimes.

Liberal dictionary.
...and lets not forget about 9-11: It happened on his watch too.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Liberal dictionary.

Implication and acknowledgement of over 1 million dead civilians "Bush liberated", plus thousands in need of medical treatment for wounds and amputations.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION = THE MOST ORGANIZED GROUP OF THIEVES / MURDERERS / TORCHERERS & COLD-BLOODED VILLAINS TO EVER CONTROL THE WORLD AND THE LARGEST NUCLEAR ARSENAL IN HISTORY.

Agreed!

The thought of Baby Bush rotting in prison is a pleasent one. Lets all pray this happens sooner than later.

JD:saevilw: