• he is dump

Votes: 57 74.0%

• Total voters

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is bright enough to be president, since he's about to end his second term--not an easy accomplishment by any means. He's had more thrown at him than possibly any other president. He was a hero after 9/11, and a villain after the Iraqi invasion. And if you think he's stupid, I would like to see any of you debate him on domestic and foreign affairs.
(sorry in advance)YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!!!
This man is about to enter History as the country's worst president!
Take a step back and look at what has happend to us. Who is the bigger douche bag, you or the folks who believed in him 6 years ago! They still have bumper stickers do you?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Bush put the economy into hell. He ran up the national debt with a war campaign that is way longer than it should have ever been. I know Bill wasn't the most moral person in the US, but his economics were spot-on! I say bring Bill back.

XGX

PS... My point here is mostly economic, I don't like to get toooo deep into politics.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If we do debate do we get to wear an earpiece like GW douchebag doe's.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(sorry in advance)YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!!!
This man is about to enter History as the country's worst president!
Take a step back and look at what has happend to us. Who is the bigger douche bag, you or the folks who believed in him 6 years ago! They still have bumper stickers do you?

I agree wholeheartedly but your never gonna change some ppl mind, they dont have one of their own!!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree wholeheartedly but your never gonna change some ppl mind, they dont have one of their own!!!
People that defend him deserve to be shit on! They are bigger douche bags than he is which is hard to do because he is the douche of the douches.
Folks where talking about his bulge------ha ha ha ha
Beady eyed little dick MF'er.
He reminds me of the cub scout who blew the whole troop!

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kinda feel sorry for him, in a a way. He's been used (willingly) by a pack of neoconservative head cases to push their agenda and turn the good ole USA into a 21st century serfdom.

And he'll go down in history as the cause.

Then again, I don't feel sorry for him. To get to the lofty level of "The most powerfulman in the world" you'd think you could at least form your own opinions without having the Cheney/Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld hand up your ass making you talk.

Sadly, I don't see a happy ending for this period of US history...........

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he isn't bright enough to be president, but he is smarter than just about everyone in posting in this thread calling him stupid.
Just look at this douche bags avatar and you have a clue to GW's supporters!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's had more thrown at him than possibly any other president.

Lincoln only had the Civil War to contend with. FDR breezed through the Depression, Pearl Harbor, D-Day, etc. All Truman had to do was drop the A-bomb, oversee the reconstruction of Europe and attempt to halt Communism in Korea. Madison had it easy when the Brits invaded and torched Washington DC.

General Washington himself had it easy compared to the Great Decider, evidentially.

I'm really glad you thought this one through. Your clever analysis of current events shows the real grasp you have on issues.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lincoln only had the Civil War to contend with. FDR breezed through the Depression, Pearl Harbor, D-Day, etc. All Truman had to do was drop the A-bomb, oversee the reconstruction of Europe and attempt to halt Communism in Korea. Madison had it easy when the Brits invaded and torched Washington DC.

General Washington himself had it easy compared to the Great Decider, evidentially.

I'm really glad you thought this one through. Your clever analysis of current events shows the real grasp you have on issues.
In the OP ED section of my paper today someone detailed this assholes history----I should have copied it! It was so spot on. I will look it up!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
George Bush is all balls and no cock.

Repeat: George bush is a ball sack... a big one.

Texas will never live this or ozzy pissing on the alamo down.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
George Bush is all balls and no cock.

Repeat: George bush is a ball sack... a big one.

Texas will never live this or ozzy pissing on the alamo down.

Funny, I always though he looked more like a sphincter. Balls sacks are more wrinkled and hairy.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is bright enough to be president, since he's about to end his second term--not an easy accomplishment by any means. He's had more thrown at him than possibly any other president. He was a hero after 9/11, and a villain after the Iraqi invasion. And if you think he's stupid, I would like to see any of you debate him on domestic and foreign affairs.

I don't think he "stupid" but he is no way qualifed to be president.

He had NOT had more thrown at him then any other president, thats just asinine. He had to deal with one day with a lot of bad things going on, then he went to Afgan. trying to "get em'" and at least I see something there but then he just started making problems...

But whatever, your soooo right nothing worse has ever occured, just look at all the support for the war.

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Typical Texas drugstore cowboy with unearned legacy degrees from Yale and Harvard Business. In other words, a horse's arse.
So Yale and Harvard, those bastions of political correctness and leftist thought actually gave Bush unearned B.A. and MBA degrees? Dubya must be really smart if he fooled them into doing that.

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think he "stupid" but he is no way qualifed to be president.

You were probably out with Foot-in-the-Mouth Disease the day they covered American Civics in your grade school so it's up to me to break it to you. The qualifications to be President of the United States as set forth by the Constitutions are:

1. To be a natural-born citizen of the United States
2. At least 35 years of age
3. Obtain a majority of votes in the Electoral College of the United States

Having met all 3 constitutional qualifications George W. Bush became President of the United States twice. If you think those are not enough and have further qualifications you want to add to the list, you should start a petition to amend the Constitution. Warning: It takes a while and it ain't easy.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what kind of option is this?:confused:

I see that you an he had the same grammar professor.:biggrin1:

When i write in forums i dont care about grammar and spelling . I just write for fun and you cant judge someone intelligence because the spelling. You know when a person is dump or not for the content of what the person says.