• he is dump

Votes: 57 74.0%

• Total voters

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say he's brilliant. He got into the Presidency and has had a career of progressively higher government elected positions. A lot, if not all of it is family ties and power. The Presidency of this nation is turning into the most nepotistic position. It's a reason I will not vote for Hillary Clinton, Bills Presidential pension should hold those two over for the remainder of their natural lives.

As for the Bush clan, Daddy Bush was too much and if inflation under "W" isn't enough evidence that his father's and his policies don't work, I don't know what is ? Bottom line, America under "W", has definitely approached the same type of Government this nation staged it's Revolution around 230 years ago as a reason for that revolution. America couldn't afford 4 years of "W", much more, 8 years of him has ruined the land of opportunity. Bush simply is organized crime. The only oil man from Texas that couldn't find oil. His father had the S&L bailout and "W" (or his successor) will have the mortgage lending bailout.

What's sad is America actually thinks Hillary Clinton has the solution, even though her husband and she was not able to get the big ticket items done while they had 8 years. If you have a vote, get someone else in the White House, between the Bush and Clinton's, well this nation has progressively become worse off for the average citizen. Iraq is the successful oil company the Bush's never had.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is bright enough to be president, since he's about to end his second term--not an easy accomplishment by any means. He's had more thrown at him than possibly any other president. He was a hero after 9/11, and a villain after the Iraqi invasion. And if you think he's stupid, I would like to see any of you debate him on domestic and foreign affairs.

when did i say i was qualified to be president? i actually think he is above average intelligence, and smarter than all of his detractor's here, myself included; but I also would hope my President meets qulifications exceeding smartest guy on a penis mesage board.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(sorry in advance)YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!!!
This man is about to enter History as the country's worst president!
Take a step back and look at what has happend to us. Who is the bigger douche bag, you or the folks who believed in him 6 years ago! They still have bumper stickers do you?
grant, hoover, wilson...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
grant, hoover, wilson...
Get serious!
As far as just a "penis message board goes"(doe's anyone use the word penis besides a pediatrician).
As you can see we talk about things more deep than having big cock.
Do not trivelize or marginalise us. This is a group of people for the most part who enjoy debate and controversial subjects.
You make us sound like trolls without independant thought.
:mad:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm here too. But you can't tell me that seriously intelligent people (and i mean senator's and ceo's here) have 1148 posts on any message board, particularly one dealing with penises.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I'm here too. But you can't tell me that seriously intelligent people (and i mean senator's and ceo's here) have 1148 posts on any message board, particularly one dealing with penises.

You are right Duder. They might on a board trying to pick up on Senate Pages or teenagers.

Does anyone know if they have a site for puritanical politicians who play footsie in public bathrooms?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The fact that you throw a blanket over Senator's and CEO's as seriously intelligent people speaks volumes for you. We basically deal with sexuality not just dick.I might spend sometime here but I am seriously intelligent enough not to be caught in airport tearooms.Senator duder

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lets see a list of accomplishments.
Turned our largest surplus ever into the largest deficit ever.
Thrashed Kyoto treaty and our enviorment while ignoring global warming warnings.
Incompetent responce to Katrina despite precise warning.
Failed to prevent 9/11(They knew SOMETHING was coming) and failed to punish the perpetrators.
Started a worldwide distrust for the USA by starting a pre-emtive dishonest war and botching the occupation.
Disgraced the USA with secret prisons,illegal torture,"extraordinary renditions".
Subverted OUR CONSTITUTIONS checks and balances.
He is an extra ordinary liar with an attack on Iran on the horizon he will be securing his last place position in history as our worst president ever!
Just getting back on track

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
George W. Bush is our national embarrassment. I can't believe he actually got elected to the Oval Office not once, but twice (must have been his perfect strategery)!!! LOL

I think he'll go down in history as the worst U.S. president ever, bar none.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet still I would trade a senator santorum for a senator duder anyday.

senator duder would use his power mostly to have sex with college aged interns. and line his own pockets. a vote for senator duder is a vote against change.