George Walker Bush is so stupid

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people that claim that George Bush is stupid (or any other synonym for stupid) are getting awfully close to calling the kettle black. Attacking his intellectual capacity was en vogue in 2000, not in 2006. Of course it may just be my problem...I like originality. Most people can tell me that George Bush is a moron (and a few may even know why), but all those people will always tell it to me like it is something I didn't know. Calling George Bush stupid is redundant, and people who do it over and over again are therefore beyond redundancy. So according to me, these redundant people are the real morons.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
then why'd you comment? :33: Seems you've joined the ranks...:cool:

I love how threads like this out the rednecks.:biggrin1:

Well, you see, I joined this forum to be able to respond to any thread I want.

They bring out the rednecks, eh? I suppose anyone who questions other people calling George Bush stupid must naturally support George Bush. I am guessing that is how your linear interpretation of politics works. I'm actually a green party rep for my area. By my calculation your brain should now be imploding.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ManiacalMadMan said:
Oh yes the mess which was left by him which when you carefully examine EVERYTHING was left to George W. Bush in some part by his predecessor Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton hasn't been president since January 2001. When are conservatives finally going to let go? W has been in office for 5 1/2 years. Admit it: He's a failure.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's does not matter who is the president.

The modern prince (in a Machiavelli mode) is the corporation of capitalist.

The world is rule by those who got the money, it's just the way it is.

So, stupid or not, who cares.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hung9mike said:
Bill Clinton hasn't been president since January 2001. When are conservatives finally going to let go? W has been in office for 5 1/2 years. Admit it: He's a failure.

Republicans have controlled the White House for 5 of the last 7 presidencies and Congress for 12 years straight but they're still portraying themselves as victims of Bill Clinton, leftist professors, activist judges and the liberal media.

On Bush: to quote Boswell quoting Johnson:

That fellow seems to me to possess but one idea, and that is a wrong one.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nick22ca said:
Well, you see, I joined this forum to be able to respond to any thread I want.

And so you have.

They bring out the rednecks, eh? I suppose anyone who questions other people calling George Bush stupid must naturally support George Bush. I am guessing that is how your linear interpretation of politics works. I'm actually a green party rep for my area. By my calculation your brain should now be imploding.

Alas no implosion. And your entreaty notwithstanding I remain unconvinced of your political status. You "ran" like a camel to the oasis to defend the feeb in your subtle way.

Do the math.:rolleyes:

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
And so you have.

Alas no implosion. And your entreaty notwithstanding I remain unconvinced of your political status. You "ran" like a camel to the oasis to defend the feeb in your subtle way.

Do the math.:rolleyes:

Ah yes, but I already explained the math to you. Calling the people stupid whom call Bush stupid does not make one a Bush supporter. Are you sure there was no implosion? If I told you something you already know, under the premise that I knew you knew, wouldn't that make me a bit of an idiot?

And of course you remain unconvinced of my political status. The only status I could be to keep your fake universal order in tact is a Canadian Conservative. If it helps you in any way, the current Green Party of Canada is headed by a former Conservative, Jim Harris. This is due to change because we have a party convention in August...but I felt your desperation to find a link between right wing and left wing (again, I'm not so interested in linear politics). I hope this camel did the math for you.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Uh, Doris, please send Mr. Rove in to see me. Right away."
"Karl, what's this memo you sent me, No Kid's Left Be-hind? Are we talkin about just the left butt-cheek, why not the right one? And why would we want to talk about childrens' backsides, anyway?"

"Oh, OH, OH, I get it now! No Child Left Behind! That'll get em stirred up! Let's get right on that. If I talk about the children, that'll get their attention. Karl, you're a lifesaver."

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ManiacalMadMan said:
Oh yes the mess which was left by him which when you carefully examine EVERYTHING was left to George W. Bush in some part by his predecessor Bill Clinton...
OOOHHH, yes, especially that horrible budget surplus. We can't have a surplus, now, can we? Deficit spending is ever so much better. It helps get rid of inflation.

<sigh>

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nick22ca said:
Ah yes, but I already explained the math to you. Calling the people stupid whom call Bush stupid does not make one a Bush supporter. Are you sure there was no implosion? If I told you something you already know, under the premise that I knew you knew, wouldn't that make me a bit of an idiot?

And of course you remain unconvinced of my political status. The only status I could be to keep your fake universal order in tact is a Canadian Conservative. If it helps you in any way, the current Green Party of Canada is headed by a former Conservative, Jim Harris. This is due to change because we have a party convention in August...but I felt your desperation to find a link between right wing and left wing (again, I'm not so interested in linear politics). I hope this camel did the math for you.

Now I'm convinced of it. You don't like me.

And I was hopeful ere long ... we'd hook up and I could let you service my big fat Anglo Saxon cock.:redface:

I'm assuming that's out of the question now?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Back atcha, big guy! <blush> despite my rants and strong opinions, I really am a good guy.....

'rant'?? YOU?? Never!

I'm the ranter. I know you're a really 'good guy'. It comes shining through in each of your thoughtful posts. :wink: