b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wrote this almost one year ago:

"Evidence suggests that Zimmerman was (and no doubt REMAINS) a crackpot vigilante hothead and "accident waiting to happen". I am convinced that if he hadn't killed Martin, he'd have killed somebody else... I think odds are that he has come away from the trial feeling not so much a "changed man" as VINDICATED; and if he continues along a similar path, something else bad is going to happen.

His story has yet to come to a head.

Last edited:
Reactions: green26

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
It looks as if the hero of gun advocates is up to his old tricks again.

George Zimmerman Arrested For Aggravated Assault With Weapon

From the article:

George Zimmerman was arrested late Friday for aggravated assault in a domestic violence case, according to Florida's Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Then 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, according to his booking record. At a Saturday morning court appearance, Zimmerman was granted a $5,000 bond and was ordered not to have any contact with the alleged victim or travel to Volusia County, where she lives, reported NBC affiliate WESH.
Zimmy stood his ground, but it's not real self defense because he did it with a wine bottle and not a gun.

It sucks for Poor Georgie when his victims survive and he can testify against him.

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

From the article:

George Zimmerman was arrested late Friday for aggravated assault in a domestic violence case, according to Florida's Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Then 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, according to his booking record. At a Saturday morning court appearance, Zimmerman was granted a $5,000 bond and was ordered not to have any contact with the alleged victim or travel to Volusia County, where she lives, reported NBC affiliate WESH.
Zimmy stood his ground, but it's not real self defense because he did it with a wine bottle and not a gun.

It sucks for Poor Georgie when his victims survive and he can testify against him.

I'm just waiting for the state of FL to have that "Ah-ha:icon3:" moment when they realize they set this idiot upon the state with a mayhem pass.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

From the article:

I'm not anti gun, but I do think people like him should be prohibited from owning guns. He is a dangerous man.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It cant work everytime... next time he will have more luck again

I'm not anti gun, but I do think people like him should be prohibited from owning guns. He is a dangerous man.
People like him belong to jail... but right, in jail he shouldnt own a gun ;)

D

deleted15807

From the article:

Now who is 'the thug'? Tell me again someone? Oh right they've moved onto the next killer of unarmed black males.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
In September, 2014, Matthew Apperson alleged that right-wing hero George Zimmerman became enraged while driving and yelled at Apperson, threatening to shoot him. Not long after, Zimmerman was found around Apperson's workplace while armed.

Apperson seems to have had enough of Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman shot at by motorist, police say

From the article:

George Zimmerman, acquitted by a Florida jury in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in 2013, suffered minor injuries Monday after being shot at by a motorist, police said.

[...]

No arrests have been made or charges filed in relation to the shooting, which is in the early stages of the investigation.

Lake Mary police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett confirmed that the man who shot at Zimmerman, Matthew Apperson, is the same person who called police last year because he felt threatened by Zimmerman.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Having beaten up on women and shooting to death an unarmed teen Zimmerman's finally antagonized someone willing to shoot back.

Maybe his supporters, apologists, and your other odd assortment of bigots, crackpots, and what-have-you will "rustle up" another 300 G's in DONATIONS to send him

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

As we know, no one cares about Z now. He was a tool. He killed a "thug(black)". He got away with it. Good. Case closed.

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having beaten up on women and shooting to death an unarmed teen Zimmerman's finally antagonized someone willing to shoot back.

Maybe his supporters, apologists, and your other odd assortment of bigots, crackpots, and what-have-you will "rustle up" another 300 G's in DONATIONS to send him

When I heard about this on the news, I felt sort of bad for wanting him to be mortally wounded...then my humanity kicked in and only wanted him to be seriously, non life threatening, but seriously injured. Why? So that he may hopefully realize the error of his ways and at least try show some form of redemption.

I still can't shake the thought of what could potentially happen to him if he tries to assault a LEO (allegedly again). Wouldn't the officer be able to claim that he was scared for his life, and rightfully get away with it? Would we see some of those users who allude to any crime being reason for death; crying foul?

Things that make you go :hmmm:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A former poster brought up the subject of Zimmerman so I thought this was relevant. Does any recall how his supporters claimed his actions had nothing to do with race? Recall how that said he had no racist sentiments? Does anyone still want to try to make that case?
http://www.eurweb.com/2014/05/what-ever-zimmermans-friend-frank-taaffe-now-thinks-hes-guilty/
http://freakoutnation.com/2015/09/h...-a-man-on-twitter-whose-wife-had-an-abortion/

A lot of fuss came about from O.J's book,"If I Had Done It", and like Zimmerman he was found not guilty.Those who say Zimmerman was set free by a jury of his peers so folks should get over it somehow still proclaim O.J.'s guilt. What makes this different?

Reactions: deleted15807

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A former poster brought up the subject of Zimmerman so I thought this was relevant. Does any recall how his supporters claimed his actions had nothing to do with race? Recall how that said he had no racist sentiments? Does anyone still want to try to make that case?
http://www.eurweb.com/2014/05/what-ever-zimmermans-friend-frank-taaffe-now-thinks-hes-guilty/
http://freakoutnation.com/2015/09/h...-a-man-on-twitter-whose-wife-had-an-abortion/

A lot of fuss came about from O.J's book,"If I Had Done It", and like Zimmerman he was found not guilty.Those who say Zimmerman was set free by a jury of his peers so folks should get over it somehow still proclaim O.J.'s guilt. What makes this different?

I think we KNOW makes it different, Storm, and they're SAME sorts who believe that Martin was somehow the cause of his own murder.

Bottom line is, somebody's kid went to the store for a soda and candy, and didn't make it back alive.

And in spite of all the S****** that no good s...b Zimmerman did BEFORE and SINCE, bigots, racists, and certain others still make Trayvon out to be the "low-life thug who got what he deserved."

Reactions: green26

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Someone who is likely a hero of one or two who post here isn't seeing things work out as he hopes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/u...ably-fake.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

As I recall his defenders stated he was a Democrat and had no racist tendencies. His actions since then really proved them wrong, didn't they?

They knew who and WHAT Zimmerman was/IS, and I think things are working out EXACTLY as they'd hoped... so FAR.

They are of the ilk that has and will CONTINUE to quietly applaud this kind of s********. And WE are the smug, liberal, b*********** who are "part of the problem" for calling ATTENTION to it.

Reactions: StormfrontFL
D

deleted15807

Someone who is likely a hero of one or two who post here isn't seeing things work out as he hopes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/u...ably-fake.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

As I recall his defenders stated he was a Democrat and had no racist tendencies. His actions since then really proved them wrong, didn't they?

Strange right? All his avid defenders have vanished. Once he was acquitted of killing a black kid....mission accomplished. Time to move on.

Reactions: b.c.
D

deleted15807

Addendum: I do wonder though what would happen if OJ decided to sell the knife he killed Nicole with what would happen?

Reactions: b.c.