Georgia Bulldogs QB Joe Cox is a Show-Off

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, this thread is really hot to me.

I love the idea of Mr. Cox being a big tough football player. Totally tough and masculine, a man's-man. But, when the outline of his cock is revealed, suddenly a lot of guys out there are like "Look at his little cock. Damn, he's got a small member." haha.

look at how huge Joe's hands are... Imagine him at a urinal, his football tights undone in the front, his little pink sausage pinched between his meaty thumb and forefinger!

You guys figure that the other guys on his team think of him as a small guy down there?

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Under the headline "Poor Joe Cox"

http://upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/October_2008/joecocks.jpg

Also found the magazine pic with the following caption:

"I'm just wondering how in the hell Sporting News Today missed that. Seriously, someone seriously should have photoshopped that out of the picture...or at least made it bigger.

And then a not-so-mighty dong appeared!
"

And this from a college football predictions site:

"Mickey Goldmill: Joe Cox struggles in his first attempt on the big stage. OK State 24 – UGA 14. This just in: Mike Gundy is in fact, not a man. He was born with vagesticles smaller than Joe Cox."

Finally,,,, i like to call this pic "Nothing to See Here."

http://paulsabell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/joe-cox_portrait_02.jpg

LOL. the thought of this tough, studly college football jock now having a mainstream reputation as a little guy between his legs just made my day.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
From an Atlanta radio station's web site:

"UGA quarterback Joe Cox likes “Family Guy,” Lil Wayne, wings and Tiger Woods. His best physical attribute? His red hair.

Oh, Joe, we so know it’s not your, well, wanker. How’s that? The new Bulldgos stud failed to tuck or wear a cup when he posed for a photo to run alongside a profile in the Sporting News. The piece sheds light on the new Not-So-Big Man on Campus, his favs and his greatest loves. It also shows every inch of his flaccid penis. No cup and no air brushing.

The whole incident is made worse only by his unfortunate last name.

In the profile, Cox says his status is “dating.” At least his dates now know what they’re getting."

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
and from a sports/comedy web site:

"Georgia quarterback Joe Cox (holy sh*t, really?) had his photo taken for The Sporting News with a line that says, “What you won’t find on Facebook… even if you’re approved as a friend.” Holy sh*t part two.

Because if you look pretty closely at Joe Cox’s joecox, you see it plain as day. He should really stuff… his name. Or borrow Michael Jordan’s giant penis. We like it better when the revealing clothes at sporting events is on the lay-days."

LOL. this poor kid! his pants-thumb revealed to the world.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Love this image... with the following tag:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1043/joecoxedited.jpg

"He is little bitty.
IconLOL.gif
"

"Are you talking about the circle or the arrow? I guess either way you've got a point."

And this exchange a little ways down the forum:

"Someone needs to introduce that kid to a jock strap."

"at least he'll save money, being able to buy it in the youth section."

"It's hard to look cool when your schlong (or in Cox's case, schlort) is exposed."

"soooo.. who is going to link this to the Ga boards, where it will eventually get back to him? This might be the psychological advantage for teams this year.. Signs held up at games .. playing for peanuts..."

"Someone on the OT said he was hung like a weiner dog.
IconLOL.gif
"

"Whats bad... he probably has to pull his pants down to pee, he wouldn't be able to whip it out that high where the strings are."

"Poor guy.. after that pic is out.. the only way he'll be scoring in college will be with that arm of his."