Georgia run-off senate race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_Davy_Downspout, Nov 11, 2008.

1. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

Historical Quote of the Day -- Political Wire

I usually don't start threads over little stuff like this, but I thought that this was a very example of how much McCain has sold himself out this year. By the way, that's no exaggeration. Chambliss actually ran a campaign against a disable war veteran, questioning his patriotism.

Since it was in Georgia, it somehow worked.

2. OldPArtner

OldPArtner New Member

well see unless you hate blacks and wanna put women back in the kitchen and torture everybody who doesn't bow before the baby jesus and also the gays then I guess you're just not a real patriotic amurrikkkan

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Was there a point to this post?

4. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

Since the conservatives on the board seem to dissect every quote Obama makes, I was hoping I'd have somebody here to defend this, but I am disappointed.

5. OldPArtner

OldPArtner New Member

What is there to dissect? It was just John McCain being the voice of reason as usual...well before he sold his soul for the Rethugnican presidential nomination.

Also I guess a lot of Obama peeps are on that midnight train to Georgia: Obama Dispatching Aides To Georgia Senate Race

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Sadly, Georgia is a red state.

There aren't many active Georgia peeps on this board. I just moved here a year ago and I haven't paid much attention to local politics because I was focused on the national race.

Now that the best man has won the White House, and I have done some research, all I can say is that Chambliss is a shambles. He is using the same campaign tactics for the run-off election that he used before and that McCain lost with. He is attacking his opponent with lies and trying to ally him with President-Elect Obama. Obviously anyone that thinks like Obama must be bad, so vote Chambliss. :rolleyes:

"Chambliss is a stupid, redneck, bastard." :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice