Gerard Butler "300"

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh sweet Lord... This man is just about the most beautiful creature into whom God ever blew breath. Just look at the man would you! In "300" he made a doomy, lengthy film oh sooooooo worth watching.

Now, apparently, somewhere out there, are pictures of him and his mammoth cock diving into the sea. Anybody got them? Or anything else as mouthwatering on him? Share the love!

Cheers. Love you longtime, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I saw the movie, and the only thing I saw from him nude was his ass. If there is a clip of him diving into the sea nude it's not from "300".

However, I did find this picture of him showing a bulge.

Enjoy.

Attachments

cumluvr999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had to have worked out really hard to get the role. His body was impressive.

There was a "making of 300" special DVD that you could by before the movie hit the theaters. A coworker had it and was showing me some of the videos. Butler and the other actors/stunt guys went through some serious boot camp style training to prepare for the filming. Many people have claimed that the abs were CGI, but they are not. You get to see him evolve through the training and it is all him. This is definitely the sexiest he has ever been.:biggrin1:

Jeff, if a jeffmunkie is one of your fans, all I can say is "Oo oo oo ah haa haa..." Would love to get my hands on that banana.:banana::684:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh sweet Lord... This man is just about the most beautiful creature into whom God ever blew breath. Just look at the man would you! In "300" he made a doomy, lengthy film oh sooooooo worth watching.​

Now, apparently, somewhere out there, are pictures of him and his mammoth cock diving into the sea. Anybody got them? Or anything else as mouthwatering on him? Share the love!​

Cheers. Love you longtime, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

I thought that David Wenham as "Dilios" was sexy. He had that intellectual and the brawn. His body was REALLY good looking. I got pics of him from "300" in my hard drive.

I can't wait until that movie gets released on DVD.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My understanding is that the GCI effects were only used to remove blemishes or birthmarks. The bodies are that buff and built for all the actors, that wasn't 'enhanced'.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you look close enough on the making of you can tell that their muscles expecially their abs were enhanced with makeup. It's not uncommon for stars to add makeup to their bodies to enhance the appearance of muscles. You can even try it for yourself, if you want to look more fit, buy foundation that is a couple shades darker than your own skin tone and apply and blend toward the outside of the muscles you want to highlight. Voila

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw the movie, and the only thing I saw from him nude was his ass. If there is a clip of him diving into the sea nude it's not from "300".

However, I did find this picture of him showing a bulge.

Enjoy.

With all due respect, this photo looks Photoshop'd. Everything in it is pretty well focused except for his crotch, which looks blurry. Still looks hot - because the guy IS hot - but I think someone was tinkering with the actual photo.