Gerard Butler...and his abs!

B_bigziggy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello boys (and girls)...

I haven't seen anything on Gerard Butler. Any fans of him...or his body? He's a good-looker and made me drool during 300 and Dear Frankie. I would post pictures but I'm new, and therefore ignorant.

Discuss this god!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had a really good build in 300.His abs were to die for and his arse looked so hot in that leather speedo they made him wear. In fact pretty much ALL the guys in 300 were well build and fit, but Gerard def' is one of the more 'built' type physiques in that movie.
He has been known to date women as many actors are, but there are rumours of him also swinging and having fun with the blokes on occassion but nothing concrete as it were. He is one of those guys who comes off as either too gay or too straight depending on how he's photographed or what mannerisms he is using in tv interviews and such.
Oh, and bigziggy. Is that you in your avatar, because you look really sexy ;)

B_bigziggy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He had a really good build in 300.His abs were to die for and his arse looked so hot in that leather speedo they made him wear. In fact pretty much ALL the guys in 300 were well build and fit, but Gerard def' is one of the more 'built' type physiques in that movie.
He has been known to date women as many actors are, but there are rumours of him also swinging and having fun with the blokes on occassion but nothing concrete as it were. He is one of those guys who comes off as either too gay or too straight depending on how he's photographed or what mannerisms he is using in tv interviews and such.
Oh, and bigziggy. Is that you in your avatar, because you look really sexy ;)

Yep...that's me with all the fur. Thanks!:wink:

Does anyone have Butler pics?

special k

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he is so fcking hot!

Hello boys (and girls)...

I haven't seen anything on Gerard Butler. Any fans of him...or his body? He's a good-looker and made me drool during 300 and Dear Frankie. I would post pictures but I'm new, and therefore ignorant.

Discuss this god!