Gerard Butler--Super hot and sexy!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must confess that I've been hot for Gerard Butler ever since I saw him in "300." He's handsome and has a bitchin' body. His machoness and manliness just make me weak in the knees!
Now, does anyone know anything about his dick?? Length, thickness, cut or uncut? I try to see every movie he's in.
I'd appreciate any info anyone can givel Thanks! :smile:

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I must confess that I've been hot for Gerard Butler ever since I saw him in "300." He's handsome and has a bitchin' body. His machoness and manliness just make me weak in the knees!
Now, does anyone know anything about his dick?? Length, thickness, cut or uncut? I try to see every movie he's in.
I'd appreciate any info anyone can givel Thanks! :smile:

I've had the hots for him since Tomb Raider.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's sooooooo fucking fit!! I'd do anything. He's like a pretty boy Clive Owen, who I also fancy. I do think there is a cock shot from a film, it wasn't clear but you could tell it wasn't anything above avg, maybe he's a grower.

Mistress Danika

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy can make me cum just hearing that sexy Scottish voice... The body brings me to my knees and worship him in anyway he wanted... I'd be his slave girl any day!!! And he wouldn't have to have a massive cock either!

Check him out in the dvd of Phantom of the Opera - this guy can actually sing as well. He does lip sync in the movie but it was his voice on the recording.

I have all his movies and like most yummy Scottish or British men, he's only getting better with age.