German actor max riemelt close-up full frontal

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is certainly looking good. I've seen him in a few films but that was a while ago. Is this his latest film. Thanks for sharing these.

Silber

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not big, but looking nicely.

I'm confused, though, because his penis looks quite different in the pic below :
image.jpg

Are TV penises digitally altered nowadays? ;)

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Between the jews and the catholics that percentage goes down to around45%.
You are wholly misinformed, German Catholics aren't circumcised. Even a small portion of German born Jews and Muslims aren't being circumcised.

PS. Here is a hint, look at my username…

thomas76

Sexy Member
Media
He is uncut. He just fluffed up a bit and pulled back his foreskin. In the pool scene picture above you can see his foreskin completely covering his dick head. Also in the movie Free Fall when he is in bed you can see the same. If you want an example of this just look at this guy about half way down the page you can see what it looks like when he fluffs and pulls his foreskin back. Looks pretty much exactly like Max does in his frontal closeup. No circumcision scar and just a like foreskin bundle behind the head http://londonnakedbikeride.tumblr.c...-of-2-repost-from-my-archives-did-he-pull-his

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few episodes later Kara is talking to Genesha, a principal Indian goddess, and after saying she understands why has been sent the early visions she asks, "But then, you sent me a vision of a man… with a large… (looks away from Genesha, looks back unsure) … trunk? A very large trunk. I am a little more than confused." It's quite funny, though I'm guessing this character hasn't seen many naked men. Wolfgang, Max Reiner then appears behind her, dressed.

In a previous episode, there is also a great shot of Max laying on a bed, barely him only up to the top of his thighs. Wolfgang (Max) tell Karla that she shouldn't be shy about looking, Germans are more open with their bodies.

In another episode there is a scene in which the Sentiens have an orgy with each other, Max is the focus of it, and there are two other guys and two women, the scene is interrupted by various combinations of the other characters with each other.

Last edited: