Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

LenB33

Loved Member
Media
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you think Fabian is gay? He seems to hang around Charlie Taylor and Hagen Richter, two very hot blond men. Perhaps that is his type?
I also wonder if the reason that he's hanging with hot guys is because he's a hot guy and they're all models.

Doesn't he's not gay, doesn't mean he's not into hunky blondes. I'm just saying that when you're an internet famous male model, you're going to be around a lot of hunky blondes no matter what.

BuntakNgigau

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do respect hagen so much, until today he never involve or talking about onlyfans. He is such a nice guy. Because currently I got scam by one of the fitness new influencer. Very upset and I feel that they just rob people money . Very dishonest people.

Slugger33333

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do respect hagen so much, until today he never involve or talking about onlyfans. He is such a nice guy. Because currently I got scam by one of the fitness new influencer. Very upset and I feel that they just rob people money . Very dishonest people.
Yes - a nice guy.

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also wonder if the reason that he's hanging with hot guys is because he's a hot guy and they're all models.

Doesn't he's not gay, doesn't mean he's not into hunky blondes. I'm just saying that when you're an internet famous male model, you're going to be around a lot of hunky blondes no matter what.
thats true. hes probably seen more dicks than any of us combined during fitting or changing outfits ha

Reactions: rohamma and LenB33