German large Dicks

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! Thanks for sending that link, Svenson! Now I know where some of the guys here steal pics from. Go on that first page and you'll see quite a few pictures found in the LPSG galleries under the names of our most prolific posters.

You know who you are, you silly liars. I'm just girding myself for the onslaught of "hey! that's MY picture and they stole it on the German Big Dick website. I know it's LOOKS like a professional picture but it's really me. I don't care if you don't believe me. It's really ME!" blahblahblah.

Jesus, will the insanity ever stop? Again, good work, Svenson.

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
Die Seite ist Deutsch, aber dass es wirklich deutsche Penisse sind hab ich nirgends gelesen...

or:

The site is German, but i didn´t find a hint the penises were German, too.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I know where some of the guys here steal pics from. Go on that first page and you'll see quite a few pictures found in the LPSG galleries under the names of our most prolific posters.

You know who you are, you silly liars. I'm just girding myself for the onslaught of "hey! that's MY picture and they stole it on the German Big Dick website. I know it's LOOKS like a professional picture but it's really me. I don't care if you don't believe me. It's really ME!" blahblahblah.

Jesus, will the insanity ever stop?
People would set so low as to steal pictures?:eek: Shocking absolutely shocking