Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi. I am heading to Germany in a couple weeks. Looking for a good spa to go to where it is nudity mandatory. Looking for both men and women to enjoy with. Please let me know of any good ones.
Please report back...I would like to plan a similar trip in the near future.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it wierd.
1. As if Germany would be a city... It's a little bit larger. If you want informations you should tell WHERE in Germany you will be.

2. In Germany barley anyone cares for nudity (it's way too common) and nudity in spas is in no way connected to sex. At least what I have experienced. So, if you explicitly ask for nudity, Germans will understand what yiur intention is but tjink yiu are a weirdo. If you look for nudity and sex, ho to a swinger club

If you want nudity in summer and you are in Munich go to the city park (Englischer Garten), if you are at the German beach or a lake ask for FKK - no need for a spa, just du it in public

Reactions: englad

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well we went to a couple fkk spas. Pretty cool. Full nude 60 euro to get in and if u like a girl and want her its 50 euro. Also went to a big spa in munich. Full nude singles families and couples there. Was pretty awesome. Ended up getting head in one of the saunas there by a hot young German girl. Almost got caught when a family walked in just as she finished me off.

Reactions: miamirt

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love Schwabenquellen in Stuttgart. Lovely spa with saunas, hamam, whirlpools and swimming pools both inside and outside. Nudity mandatry throughout the whole place.

In München, there are naked bathing spots by the river (very nice during sunny days) and I liked the spa at Müllersches Volksbad.

But basically, every spa will be naturist.

Reactions: Bondi
D

deleted247400

Just got back from Garmisch and visited a coed nude spa and loved it, just had to make sure to keep my erection in check, never had my penis looked at by women in public like that, really turned me on!

Reactions: Bondi and slipmoisi