German Swimmer With Monster Dick

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can't ban someone for asking. However if someone starts posting they could get warning points or be banned if they've been warned before.
You can only bitch slap them for asking repeatedly, right? LOL :joy:
tenor.gif

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have just deleted the whole thread. What a waste of time.
This is the underappreciated part of being a mod. The amount of time Novice put in to cleaning this thread up is crazy.

It also brings up a point should a mod invest that much time in cleaning up a thread? Or just let it be? Or just delete it?

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is the underappreciated part of being a mod. The amount of time Novice put in to cleaning this thread up is crazy.

It also brings up a point should a mod invest that much time in cleaning up a thread? Or just let it be? Or just delete it?
Delete

I appreciate the work by Novice to clean up this thread. I suggest a warning be posted by a mod that if any more pics or dm requests are posted then the thread will be removed. Just my two cents.

Povobohor

Loved Member
Media

Thank you for the work. I have received warnings myself and Ive chosen to follow the rules from then on .
I think the Do Not Post list must be honoured and members must follow rules or get a warning and be banned. Worst, close the thread. How is it that when someone more famous gets their thead deleted is beyond me .

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have just deleted the whole thread. What a waste of time.

I think I told you, when you first took over the site, that being a mod can, at times, be a thankless job. Members ream you out if you delete things, you end up being referee when members fight with each other, and you sometimes have to be the bearer of bad news. You were the bearer of bad news, on page two, when you had to remove some content. You explained why, the reasons were valid, and that should have been the end of it. Instead this whole thread became a shit-show. Pages of whining members complaining that they lost their wank fodder as well as pages and pages 'DM me' posts. Kudos to Novice for tackling the mess, but it never should get to this point. Being a mod also means you are there to help, and that is hard to do when you're cleaning up a train wreck.

Rickk88

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Post one last message regarding why and then just lock a thread, especially when one is on the do not post list and people keep “forgetting” that or starting a “dm me” train..

kipp1108

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

How about ban the users that do it after you clean up the thread :)

Reactions: BuddMarr