German_Cock21

Pappy

Media
Ladies I have a razor strap that you can use.

tillyrox, I'm glad to see that you decided to stay.

Like sexycobra said, if he was for real he wouldn't want all the extra attention. It's hard to hide an erection and just as hard to completely hide your flaccid penis when you're in the 12" size range.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tillyrox said:
I would also like to say that its is a strap on guys, he is insecure that his penis is small, i would also like to add, it is not. But yeh the 12 inch one, sorry to burst ur bubble guys, its fake!!

German, im sorry, but god gave u a good dick, why cover it with a heap of plastic, its beyond me really.
Ah HAH! so it is a fake then??? Cuz i was wondering about the overly-grainy image, and the odd incongruent area about and inch from the base. there's the beginning of a nice large vein that just disappears, then the cock gets a bulge in girth, changes in color and texture (veiny and more oval, to perfectly smooth and round), and there's definitely a blur pattern where this change happens, which is odd, cuz the smooth blur is a noted contrast to the rest of the pixelation in the image.

*I* am not saying that it is a fake, there could be a lot of reasons for these things, but they all just made me suspicious, is all that i'm saying. trust me, i WANT to believe it's real :biggrin1: