Germany, Norway, Sweden - Biggest cocks?

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
One of the things I believe with larger cocks, aside from genetics, is the underwear that is worn when growing up. Restrictive jockey type underwear keeps the cock from hanging down and gravity does do its things over time - after all look at all the penis enlargement extenders which gravity can do over many many years.

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
I think that aside from genetics the undewear that one wears, escpecially when growing up has a definite effect on penis size. The jockey type that does not let the penis hang restricts gravity which does do its thing over many many years as evidenced by so many things in nature.

Scot2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I´ve had sex with men from all over Europe and have to say that German cocks are mostly average sized and quite disappointing if you like them big. Italians are hung, Spanish and Belgian, too. Cypriot cocks are thick and hairy. English cocks tend to be long and thin. French cock varies depending on which part of France the cock comes from. Scottish cock is by far the best - long, thick and always hard.

Just my experience, by the way, I assume other Europeans might see things differently.

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm mostly Norwegian and even have a little German in me, too, but I seriously doubt that men from that part of the world are usually on the larger side. ((See above replies for support!))

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm... I know there is little to the idea that certain ethnicities have larger penises, but ... let's just say that I've had really good luck. ;)

*cough*IloveGermans*cough*

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with most of the posts here.... have travelled a lot. Didn't stumble on a disproportionately larger number of hung guys in Scandinavia or Germany. VERY BEAUTIFUL, yes! LOL. But, that said, if you lift enough fig leaves in any European country, you'll find plenty of huge manmeat.

For whatever reason, I've always found that Catalunya (NE Spain) and Northern Italy seem to have an inordinate number of "big men"... but again, I may have just lifted the right fig leaf at the right moment.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

witchway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd say that German guys are average in size. Although I've seen a few truly amazing exceptions!:biggrin1:

milkwhite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously,

European countries have been interbreeding since before countries borders were defined. With the possible exception of isolated areas it's unlikley on average the peole differ by much. The largest cause of size difference is due to diet which is most apparent in previous generations in say poor cities.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've need seen the cock of a German, Swede, or Norwegian. So I really couldn't say. Saying that I've not seen any more from these countries so if anyone wants to hook me up let me know, lol.

I was under the impression the Finns had pretty large cocks, and so did Portuguese men.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having travelled around Europe over the last few weeks I'd make the following generalisations. Of course, you need to take into account the inter-breeding over generations which means no country in Europe is homogenous, but I have noticed some things. Anyway, this is what I've observed based purely on seeing guys with soft dicks in changing rooms and other non-sexual locations.

Sweden – pretty average, but with thick foreskins.

Norway – same

Estonia – average, maybe on the small side, but full looking dicks, so possibly showers.

Latvia – no idea, they're quite hung up about public nudity.

Czech – average on the small side. The largest I saw in a public change-room actually belonged to a teenager.

Germany – small, with long foreskins.

Italy – petite.

Of course, this is only soft I'm talking about, and always seen in a public change-room setting. But interesting, don't you think? Or just bullshit based on inaccurate observation?

Looking forward to seeing what Holland has on offer, based on the other threads I've read recently.