Germany, Norway, Sweden - Biggest cocks?

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly - ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Seriously - you get large, average and small in every nationality.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the blonde hair thing - natural blonde is infact a lot darker than most bleached hair - because most men are superficially visual creatures they tend to go for the fake blondes over the natural ones and therefore the blonde gene is actually becoming endangered! Most bleached hair is naturally quite dark.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Milkwhite - I think you've got the concept of interbreeding wrong - it means breeding with ones close relative - therefore having a nice healthy gene pool swap in Europe is the exact opposite.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I´ve had sex with men from all over Europe and have to say that German cocks are mostly average sized and quite disappointing if you like them big. Italians are hung, Spanish and Belgian, too. Cypriot cocks are thick and hairy. English cocks tend to be long and thin. French cock varies depending on which part of France the cock comes from. Scottish cock is by far the best - long, thick and always hard.

Just my experience, by the way, I assume other Europeans might see things differently.

"French cock varies depending on which part of France the cock comes from". "Scottish cock is by far the best..." Omfg, this was the best laugh I've had all day.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps the melting pot and hybrid vigor makes American cocks the best?

I was engaged to a Norwegian (both parents from Norway) and he had a nice but only slightly above average-sized cock.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I was engaged to a Norwegian (both parents from Norway) and he had a nice but only slightly above average-sized cock.

there is some good sized Italian cock but you stopped with our PM exchange babe lol

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I tend to believe that all ethnicities have the full range of penis sizes - there certainly isn't much evidence anywhere to suggest one race or country has men with cocks larger than others.

Having said that, I am mostly of Norwegian stock. :)

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seriously,

European countries have been interbreeding since before countries borders were defined. With the possible exception of isolated areas it's unlikley on average the peole differ by much. The largest cause of size difference is due to diet which is most apparent in previous generations in say poor cities.

I don't think this is true. There has been interbreeding but not enough to obliterate the genetic differences between different European populations (though it should be noted that these populations don't always coincide with country borders which are often more modern).

For example characteristics like adult height and hair colour differ noticeably - take say a randomly selected group of 100 Portuguese (average adult male height 172.8 cm [5' 8"] and 100 Dutch (182.9 cm [6' 0.0"]) and you would soon notice they were different.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so what's the conclusion? am looking to move in with those vikings if that's truly the case

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
I'm German myself. But I bet there is nothing special about the German's cocks...

I think it's easy to get wrong impressions from surfing the Internet. Just think of how many photographic samples you get from each nationality. To give any qualified statistical statement, you need a large set of data. You've had that?

Anyway I notice that LPSG is predominantly US-American. Maybe due to the official language. I'm afraid too many (non-British) Europeans are not proficient in English.

Reactions: deleted1081678