Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i change mine nevery month or so to various different women that i find beautiful like Eva Green, Nicole Kidman, Famke Janssen and others.

it might get confusing or whatever, but i know one particular poster who loves my avatars. :p

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always liked the big, beautiful pussies.

No, Bliss...it's not a fucking dog! :tongue:

No offense, but not very original nor personal... unless you can tell us on some tie in.

I've had pretty much three... myself, bowie and the bear... every so often throw in something I'm in the mood in (Bardem, Neil, surfin', etc...).

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I've been here for awhile so I guess it's time I use an avatar thingamabob. I'll just use my display pic from MSN :tongue:

I feel as though I've seen someone using Linus as their avatar on here, though, but maybe not. Anyone remember seeing a Linus around here? If so, I'll find something new :frown1:

Sonne86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad this topic came along, I actually drew my own avatar. I like drawing, and my favourite subject to draw is women, acting and looking so beautifull they are a pleasure to put on paper. Many nice avatars on here though, especially yours Madmioselle Rouge, is that a drawing also, or are you really that beautifull I wonder..:)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Glad this topic came along, I actually drew my own avatar. I like drawing, and my favourite subject to draw is women, acting and looking so beautifull they are a pleasure to put on paper. Many nice avatars on here though, especially yours Madmioselle Rouge, is that a drawing also, or are you really that beautifull I wonder..:)

I would be honored to have you draw up an avatar for me. I have some pretty interesting photos that might be good inspiration. So what does one have to do to earn herself a sketch from you?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah i know i can turn them off but then its just too boring, like a book with no pictures. HA

I use Firefox and the AdBlock extension is a joy! I can use it to block annoying avatars on an individual basis without having to turn avatars off completely.

Mine is always me, although I frequently lose my head shortly before uploading it. :wink:

My avatars are also always pictures of me. I change mine from time to time (every few months or so).