Get an original Avatar

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex, I just developed a geek crush on you.
Is that at all related to a man-crush?

(Seriously, I try to keep my tech skills on the down low)

I use AdBlock if only for google-analytics. *grumbles*

I didn't give it much thought for blocking certains avatars though, allow me ten minutes to get trigger happy. :biggrin:

Oh, I've been using it to block all those permutations of breast-wagging avatars for years.

Sonne86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be honored to have you draw up an avatar for me. I have some pretty interesting photos that might be good inspiration. So what does one have to do to earn herself a sketch from you?

You have several options that I can think of actually:wink:, but since we are on two opposite parts of the globe the only fair suggestion would be if we just agreed to be chatpals or something (is that even a real word:confused:), if you like me and you send me some of your devine pics to my mail: simenidob@yahoo.com
Remember I`m just an amateur artist, with emphasis on amateur so dont expect to much of me. However, Im the one who is hounoured darling:cool:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just don't get confused and steam your hermit crabs! :eek:

simcha: I find your face very pleasant. I'ts good to see your visage. You are definitely you. But I miss your old avatar with the blue feather boa. That was absolutely fabulous!

Always sending my karmic best,

Mr. Midlifebear

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I change my avatar occasionally I try to stay true to the bunny theme.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cant change my avatar - at least not to anything other than a picture of my boobs as many of my posts, and their responses, would subsequently make no sense!!!