Get Back To Fitness

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by StraightKnob, Nov 4, 2008.

1. StraightKnob

StraightKnob New Member

wassup? anyway i got a bit of a beer belly and a bit of weight on my chest in the last few months .. tryna get back in shape (loose some weight and gain some muscles) what kind of exercises should i do? what should i eat ... how often? im sure im not the only one who will find this thread usefull... im lookin for the fastest way that i see quick results.

Cheers,
    John.

2. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Interesting thread indeed.

I want to lose a bit of weight, gain a lot of muscles and not do anything for it.
    Begin your advice

3. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only real way to get fast results in the shortest amount of time man is to decrease the amount you eat and seriously up your exercise intake. Eat smaller yet frequent meals throughout the day while combining it with high intensity cardio like spinning classes or treadmill with interval settings ( high speed for three minutes, then one on slow and so on for example ) as this helps get your heart rate up the best and get to those fat stores.

As for supplements, try CLA and Omega 3 fish oil tablets.

4. StraightKnob

StraightKnob New Member

sounds easy enough

5. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Put down the Budweiser and Doritos and back slowly away from the TV.

just kiddin...

The most successful shape-up efforts are not temporary. You've got to commit to a permanent lifestyle change in your excercise and eating habits. Its not rocket science what both of those require: routine aerobic-type workouts and less fatty/rich food intake.

Failure to make your changes permanent, though, will sooner or later leave you right back where you started. Or worse.

Good luck.

6. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST!!! You need a decent breakfast, oatmeal with fruit, whatever, to kickstart your metabolism in the morning! I had trouble getting started on the weightloss. I was biking to work, only 12 miles roundtrip, but started adding to the trip home as I worked up to more an more miles. Finally started having breakfast, which I had been skipping for years, and the weight started dropping off much faster. End result: I am 6'1" and average build but used to be a swimmer. I had gotten to 240 lbs when I decided to do something different. Quit the cokes, chips, junk food. Never was much into alcohol anyway. Still took almost 6 months to get down to my current 190 lbs. Feel soooo much better and looking forward to trimming off another 10 to 15 lbs just to get rid of leftover flab. Still working out but back to swimming. It's safer as drivers are so very rude and lethal to bicyclists.

7. D_Portelay Porquesword

LaBrada makes a Tonalin product that has helped me burn fat stores and increase muscle tone.

I did a 21 stretch of no coffee, caffeine, sugar or soda. I am down 20lbs since May and my muscle tone is increasing. I also use Crealean by LaBrada.

I juice my own veggies and drink that 3 times a week with nutritional supplements to get the most out of them. Lean into leafy greens, fresh veggies and lean meat.

Water, water, water.

#7 D_Portelay Porquesword, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted