Get bigger by losing weight?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigman79, Jan 2, 2011.

1. bigman79

bigman79 Member

I remember hearing on one of the afternoon TV doctor shows a couple years ago that if you lose weight your penis will get better. I think it was something like for every 20 pounds you lose you increase by one inch. Is this true? Has anybody "experienced" this?

I'm 22 and I am 6'1" weigh about 210-15 and would like to get down to about 180. My measurements are 6" girth and about 7" in length and would really like an increase in length. Would lose the roughly 40 pounds help?

2. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Being female I'm not a good reference but it makes sense that if you lose weight the fat pad at the base of your cock would shrink (be less thick) so that conceivably you could have a little more length. I've read somewhere that the fat pad can be about 1" thick. You're already a great size though.

3. dude_007

Gold Member

I'm skeptical, but its worth a try. I doubt it will be a noticable change, like I doubt very seriously you would gain an inch of cock for every 20 pounds you burned off. I just don't see that happening. I've never heard of that and if it were true, it would be widely known by now and there would be a lot less overweight single men, I'm sure.

#3 dude_007, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  4. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

I've only ever heard of the decrease in fat revealing more of your existing penis, never actual gains just from losing weight.

5. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Pre-pubic fat pads" If you are overweight you have pads of fat in front of your pubic bone. Push in on that fat with your hands and you'll see how much more of your cock will be outside your body. Yes your cock doesn't actually "grow" but it is freed from the encroaching fat. But the result is the same -- if you measure the portion of your cock that is outside of your body, it will be longer after you lose the encroaching fat. Not that complicated so I don't know why there would be any doubt about this.

6. BustiHonni

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. bigman79

bigman79 Member

8. ThunderGod62

ThunderGod62 Member

I've lost about 100 pounds over the last year and a half, and (re-)gained about 3/4 of an inch in that time. I still have a substantial fat pad, though, so I may be able to reveal even more of what's already there. If you look at my gallery pics, this one: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/194987/cat/500/ppuser/12015 was taken when I was 330+ pounds, while the rest of the pics have been taken more recently.

Getting some more length to go with my girth is actually a big motivator for me to lose more weight. I wouldn't go hoping for 1" per 35 pounds, but losing weight will definitely only help you show off what you've got.

9. D_Everette Hunglungfish

I'm in the same boat - hoping to lose about 40 kilograms to get me to 80/85

Currently I'm 7" long by 6" wide but used to be close to 9" long when I was 18/19 - the fatpad is a big issue.

10. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Fat pad makes a big difference. I have put on some fat while on a muscle gaining program. Fat pad is maybe 1/2 inch thicker. More fat = less visible penis.

11. Onizuka0

Onizuka0 New Member

I went from having 7 inches to 6 or so. I gained 40 pounds within the past 2 years.
    I also see when I push down the fat I see a possible 2 inches below it!
    I mean, I'd probably have to be below 12% body fat or something to see 2 but I wouldn't mind seeing any more than I am now :p

12. jinky01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ill just go ahead and say that's total and complete BS.

I've dropped 40lbs in the past 3 months and the only change was in flaccid appearance. My erect size hasn't changed, but with the loss of the extra baggage makes it appear bigger while flaccid.

13. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

6_75ArcaneStud5_25 New Member

I'll agree with Jinky... as I have lost 25lbs and I have noticed nothing in terms or larger appearance. When I take my measurements every 2 weeks for my PE program, I take my 'visible' measurement as well of my 'erect state' and it hasn't changed one bit. So perhaps this is not true and the fat pad is solely that, a fat pad.

14. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    For me it is hard to say. I lost 20lbs last year but at the same time I started to lose weight I also started jelqing. Now... I gained a 1/2" to 3/4" in length... was it from the jelquing or weight loss... I don't know, but I am thinking it was the weight loss. I could stand to lose another 15lbs which would put me well over 8" if the increase it the same as before!

15. Badassboy1

Badassboy1 New Member

Albums:
    I say yes i been losing weight and can see that im geting longer and im a young 22 all so that fat pad is a killer for some

16. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    I've lost 85 lbs and gained nothing down there. I think it's all perception.

17. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with BigDallas and BustiHonni.
    Once your BMI is over 30 - every 10kg lost is approx. 1cm increase in visable lenght.
    So for 1 inch 25.4kg (50.8lbs?)
    I don t know if the functional lenght would increase, but I think it will be noticable.

18. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    The 35 pound to one inch ratio is probably just a mean estimate. If a person is significantly overweight or greater than what their body frame should probably support 35 pounds may have no bearing. Also every persons body is unique and fat is distributed differently on each person.

In my case when I drop 5-10 pounds my flaccid length "looks" like I have increased in length. But when I actually drop around 15 pounds my erection actually protrudes about another 1/4 to almost 1/2 an inch. I dropped much more weight at one point due to military deployments, but the size stayed about the same regardless of additional weight loss.

Draft saved Draft deleted