Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been looking through some of the galleries, and to be honest its pretty boring. I'm straight, but I can still enjoy a big dick as much as the next guy, except on this site its like "OH SHIT, THATS HUGE!; wow that ones big too; oh, another big dick; *yawn*"

ok, so every once in a while there is a prop for comparison, but at this point i think I've seen just about enough tv remotes and bottles of shaving gel gettin' cozy with a cock.

this is the gameplan: use your photoshop skills (based on some of the pictures I've seen I know some of you guys are pretty good - and others not so good) to put your dick, or mine if you prefer, into scenarios where a dick would not normally be expected. for example, later tonight I will be putting together a nice T-rex vs. boner picture.

if you don't have photoshop or just plain suck at it, feel free to throw out some ideas, and I'm sure somebody will make it happen. the point is to spice things up with some creative pictures - it can be funny, sad, ironic, exotic, whatever.

utopia08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cmon guys.. You have to do better with those before and after pictures...

Here is one I just made for you..enjoy.

Attachments