Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm kind of shy about this, but it's something that has always been a problem for me.

I'm uncut, so when I stand to piss, I have to pull back the foreskin a bit. This, in addition to my dick being incredibly sensitive, is enough to get me to at least a 75% erection. Why do I get hard when I do this? It doesn't happen when I sit down to piss...

MattXXX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your dick likes the way you handle it... and wants you to know how much it appreciates the attention. (seriously)
Maybe I should think about dead puppies when I piss...

I also didn't mention that my piss-hole tends to stick together a little so I need to lightly squeeze around the tip so that it opens right... that is, unless I want my piss to go everywhere. :redface:

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is maybe my single biggest complaint about penis ownership - getting hard and being ready for fun when it's time to just do the chores.

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It show some sort of penis sensitivity you have. Do you get erection while thinking about sex? Or arousal by a little bit rubbing etc?
If yes, then you should treat it for 'over sensitivity'.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt, it does that because stretching the foreskin as you retract it activates its pleasure-specific nerves. Contrary to popular belief in this still majority-circumcised country, the foreskin is the single most sensitive part of your sexual equipment; its stretching and releasing during masturbation or sex is the strongest and most pleasurable of penile stimulations. Whatever you do, ignore the bum advice to keep your 'skin permanently retracted...!!! That will only reduce its pleasurable sensations, and cause your glans to dry out and keratinize, which will strongly affect your sexual pleasure...especially as you grow older. "Oversensitivity" is not your problem. You have no problem. Your foreskin is just doing the job it was created to do. Be glad of that, and enjoy its every little pleasure, including unintended partial hard-on's...!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jfriend33

metalwerk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll second the spot on comment by karldergrosse.
Sounds like you got the perfect tool man.
A semi while you're takin a piss! What's not to like? Enjoy it, get off on it!
For more serious fetish and if you really wanna blow your mind, next time you're in the shower, try pissing without skinning back the hood and not squeezing the piss slit open. Fuck knows, if you got a long foreskin, you could try holding it closed while you piss to enjoy piss balloons.
Kinky as fuck, I know, but if it feels good......:biggrin1: