Get hit on much? Do tell...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by deepdick, Oct 16, 2007.

1. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    Well, it's kind of a relationship - even if it lasts only a minute or so...

Done before, perhaps, but it still keeps on happening to us so why not share. Post your stories about being hit on from friends, ex's, office mates, complete strangers. Just because you're a total stud! ;)

2. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    Started this because it's been a such wierd month so far.

First week I stopped at a bar to have a beer on the patio before I got home. Didn't speak to a soul or make eye contact with anyone - pitiful, I know, but wasn't in the mood. So I finish and leave.

I get home and 5 minutes later the doorbell rings and I open the door to see a guy at the curb getting into his car and leaving. A note is on my welcome mat. It reads...

"Please call me - I know we would have an amazing time!" First name and phone number.

I close the door and yell to my honey, "Look what I got!" Creepy that he would follow me home from the bar. I ripped it up and finished throwing leftovers together and we sit down to dinner.

Ding-dong.

I tell my partner it's his turn, thinking it is local politicos canvassing again and he opens the door to find THAT guy again. Talking on his cell phone no less. (His therapist? Probation officer?) He says he normally doesn't do this stuff and he's sorry. I say "thanks for the compliment but don't ever come by here again."

The scraps of the note are on the fridge in case I need to call the police in the future.

- - -

Number two:

Had a beer in a bar on the way home from a photo shoot. Standing at the bar minding my own business and this very tall muscle stud walks up to me and tells me he's what he's been looking for all night. Can't keep his eyes or hands off of me.

Didn't finish my beer.

- - -

Number three:

Stopped at a 7-11 store on the way home after work and there was one other guy in the store get beer out of the back. He walks up behind me, I pay and out I go to my bike. I'm lighting a cig before I start the engine and he comes out and strikes up a conversation about my tee-shirt. (NYPD). No, I'm not a police officer (and this is not NYC). No, this is not a Harley, a Yamaha. He looks like a handsome and more muscular version of Charles Bronson and can't take his eyes off my crotch. hen he says, "I'd ride your hog any day, if you know what I mean."

My partner says I must be doing something right.

3. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    deleted by author - dup - hmm, lost connections to the server.

4. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    deleted by author - dup

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

By females in the United States? Almost never.

I am sometimes approached by people, both men and women, when I am in my car. Often in a flirtatious way.

Online, I get hit on by gay men all the time at this website. Women, here and other places, once in a long while, but not nearly so much.

In Europe, I got hit on a lot. East European girls aren't that forward so it wasn't often verbal, but they would make it clear they were interested the way they were looking at me, smiling, laughing...

When I was in Korea, I was approached frequently on the street or the subway and told how handsome I was. Men and women, all ages, but skewing toward 16-20 or so. The girls, if they were too shy to approach me, would make other flirtatious signals, smiling, drawing hearts in the air above their heads, etc.

In Thailand, it was even more pronounced. I felt like the sexiest man alive there. Every cute girl on the the street was smiling at me, everywhere I went.

back in the USA now. =( and again... virtually never. Unless they're just complimenting my car.

6. davec94

davec94 Member

yeah in europe girls are pretty agressive it seems. at least towards me! back home in NA, nothing hehe.

7. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man, Nine..., if the US is that bad then Canada must be hell, or Europe is pure heaven. I have had great success in the US and found that the women were definitely more aggressive than Canadian women. Where I live women only hit on you if you are a local celeb (athlete, media, etc) or rich. I guess I have to go to Thailand, Korea, Japan, all of Europe. I found Caribbean women to be fairly randy too.

8. viking1

Gold Member

They only time anybody ever hit on me they used a baseball bat...

9. ebjay

ebjay New Member

Albums:
    Definitely no problem getting sex either online or at the baths - but it seems to take an act of congress to get a nice date, no matter how good of a guy I am. San Francisco is a great place to be gay, and it's easy to get laid, but it's tough on gay relationships.

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hit on guys all the time (when I was single) and I have no idea why more American women don't.

11. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Last night I was staring at this guy right by the dance floor... really blantly.

He grabbed me and wouldn't let me... in a sexy sorta way, not a IMMAH GET RAPED sorta way...

and we got down on the dance floor.

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Oh come now, you know perfectly well why we don't.:rolleyes: Most of us have been conditioned to believe that the man should always make the first move, because men have such fragile egos. Some women, like yourself have have move beyond such antiquated unspoken rules.
    My reason for never asking a guy out is fear of rejection.:redface:

Following you home is beyond being forward, it's creepy bordering on stalkerish. Though if you were wearing these jeans I can't say I blame him. I probably would have accosted you in the parking lot of the club. :wink::biggrin1:

Well it is a really, bitchin', cool car. :smile:

13. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:

That must be where I'm going wrong! I use a *real* British accent in the states and no one throws themselves at me! I better polish up my fake one :biggrin1:

14. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I've probably only been hit on a time or two in college. Nothing before that, nothing since. Whatever you're doing "right"...deepdick....please tell me because apparently I'm doing things wrong.

Although, the guy who followed you home is kinda creepy. That kind of attention nobody needs :)

15. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I never got hit on much in high school, but geez...college has been interesting. American women may be one thing, but it seems college girls are another. And I love it :tongue:

However, not being a player by nature it is a very strange, almost amusing phenomenon for me. This is a great story. I don't put pictures of myself online, so this could all be made up. I have medium long, natural bleachy-highlighted-looking blonde hair that is actually apparently the envy of many sorority girls...oh and the conversations about it are priceless. Last night my frat had a mixer with one of the hotter sororities on campus and a new record was set for individual "oh you have such nice hair" conversations. At least five. I was drunk and wandering around laughing my head off about it. I mean, I appreciate the compliment, but I've heard it literally hundreds of times since 8th grade, and it really doesn't carry much weight anymore. You have no idea how relieved I was later on when I was hooking up with a girl (with whom I'd done the same the night before). Mid make out conversation went "I had heard about you" "Oh really, how so?" "Well, I mean obviously the hair, but more importantly how big you are..."

I'm marked.

16. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I started college a bit late, and went in thinking that it may lead to more dates and some interesting sexual encounters. However, I'm done now, and I never, not once, ever got any sex out of it. I have sex and I have dates, but I never officially dated anybody that I went to school with. No sexual encounters, either. Lots of gorgeous girls at my school, too. Disappointing.

I think part of this may have been I was a commuter student and never spent all that much time on campus. but I don't know.

When I was living out in Davis, CA, it was kind of a different story. Even though I wasn't even going to school there, it definitely had the feel of a small college town. Lots and lots of available women and in the few months between when I broke up with my girlfriend and I moved back to Virginia I had quite a few dates out there. Still, I never got hit on.

It could just be that there is a huge difference between frat life and college life.

17. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

"I love your viper."
    Oh, NIC ... do I have to help you?
    This confusion won't lift until you buy a Hyundai.:tongue:

18. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe, but before I joined a house it was the traditional "college" thing for me as well. Actually hotter girls beforehand :rolleyes:.

19. MeatloafSi

MeatloafSi New Member

Albums:
    it´s not that I got a monster, it´s just that I´ve found some small entries.

:wink:

20. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is that really the reason? I thought it was because if a woman asks a man out, he will always say yes whether he likes her or not. Like he will just use her for sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted