Get Older Get Longer?

D_Ben Jergen Hoff

Experimental Member
Media
My fella insists that as you get older, your penis gets longer. I figure that as you get older you waste away a bit leaving more willy exposed externally?

Is he right - does it get longer as you get older? Is it gravity, or like your ears and nose that continue to grow?

:confused: :rolleyes: :frown1:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fella insists that as you get older, your penis gets longer. I figure that as you get older you waste away a bit leaving more willy exposed externally?

Is he right - does it get longer as you get older? Is it gravity, or like your ears and nose that continue to grow?

:confused: :rolleyes: :frown1:

it's true ... gravity takes over. *in most cases* Kinda the same with women's breasts... A guys dangly bits will hang lower too.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Balls hang lower. the average kid matures into his maximum cock length at the age of 13. Putting on fat makes it look shorter, and age can make it longer when flaccid, if you have enough for gravity to care about!

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am over 50 and can say that my size is the same as I when I was younger. I do agree that if you gain weight, it does appear to be smaller because of the amount of fat at the base.