Get paid for your unusual size (big or small)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MisterMark, Dec 24, 2006.

1. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello all -

Some of you may remember me as the previous owner of the LPSG. I still check it out from time to time, and I just want to say that I think Rob has done a fantastic job with it. I'm really pleased to how well-organized it is, but also that he's kept almost all of the same categories for discussion that I created years ago.

I'm currently working on a couple of video projects - mostly sexually-explicit movies, but one of them is about men who are significantly bigger than average (and also significantly smaller than average), based on Kinsey's study of penis size.

I'm seeking men who would be comfortable being interviewed, measured with an erection on camera, and masturbating to orgasm. You may disguise your face, if you wish. The movie will be combination of sex and science. It's intended to be fun and arousing, but also interesting.

If you are bigger than average, you must be at least 7 inches long (measured along the top) and 5.5 inches in circumference to participate. If you are smaller than average, you must be no bigger than 5.5 inches long and 4 inches in circumference.

Compensation is $250-$1000. The more unusual you are in your size (either big or small), the more you will be paid.

I am in Southern California, and at this time, I do not intend to travel outside of this area to shoot any scenes.

If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll be happy to respond to any questions you may have.

Thank you,
    Mark

2. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I can't believe that nobody has just said “hi” to you on this thread and wished you luck with your project. I am, of course, nowhere near CA, and really do not know if I would participate or not anyhow (after all, I would not be getting the $1000.:wink: )

Again, good luck getting the people you need, and let us know when you have finished the film; with your openness and experience in this area I think it may be interesting enough to make a “must see” list as it would probably skip the garbage that others would be tempted to include and focus on.

3. Onslow

Gold Member

Good seeing youu around again MisterMark. Place has been diffeernt since you handed over tyhe reigns. Not saying better or worse--just different. Of course I;ve been that way too quite a bit.

I wouldn't mind completely being a part of this film of yours but I have two things againstt me right now. For legal reasons I cannot leave the state for the next 4 years and for my addiction purposes I am trying to avoid actual sexual performance3 where otheres are around. I need to go solo for a time.

Good luck with the fillm and keep us up to date on it and on you as well.

4. CollegeGuyDave

CollegeGuyDave New Member

Mark -

First off, thank you for your work that you put into this site. It's great, and much appreciated.

I too must regretfully decline but good luck in getting who you need for this great project. I'm interested in seeing the final product AND the special features.

Best of luck!

5. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... this certainly inspires the exhibitionist in me, and I actually travel to CA fairly regularly for work. Where in SoCal?

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Hello Mark, nice to see you! I'm retired from showing my willy but I'm sure Vinny would be happy to go in my place...:biggrin1:

7. dannymawg

Gold Member

I'm out of the running here too, which is why I didn't reply, but taking the opportunity now to second the sentiments on the site. Big fat chubby props to you, Mark, and good luck on the project!

8. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think I'm freakishly large. So I didn't reply. Good luck on your project though.

9. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your responses. If you're interested in appearing in the project, please apply online at http://www.bullseyexxx.com/casting

To answer Vinny's question, I'm in Palm Springs, but I travel around Southern California and can shoot anywhere in the area.

If you have any more questions, just let me know.

10. small1luvsbigones

Albums:
    Wish I was closer to CA I would sign up. It would be cool to see you have the small endowed guys stand next to and side by side with the large endowed guys, to compare the large differences men have in length with their penis's. Is there going to be a video available to purchase? Please let me know.

BTW I have 4 1/2 inches hard, 2 1/2 soft

11. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    damn playa, when you got 2 hands on it and there's still plenty sticking out that means you are exactly what he's looking for. You are definitely unusually large, bro:biggrin1:

12. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I mean, I'm big. Yes, I know.

I dunno, when I think freakishly large, I think knee slapping. Also, I've never seen a bunch of other penises to compare myself to (other than the internet). So I guess it's just "above average", to me.

But thanks for the compliment.

Either way, I'm on the East Coast.

13. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pity, you're not in Canada/Ottawa Area.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Where were ya mark when I was 20? oooooo The fun I could have had on the moolah. hmmm

15. shaved8incher

shaved8incher New Member

16. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Anyone know if MisterMark ever put out that movie?

17. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

If I didnt live so damn far away, I would do this.

18. piercedcock39

piercedcock39 New Member

I live in Florida but cum to California often If you are still looking for cocks let me know

19. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey faceking, I tried to get it together, but you wouldn't believe how many guys responded to me who thought they were well-hung when they were really just average. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

I've already come up with a new way to tackle it. I have to require that guys measure themselves MY WAY and either send pics to me that show everything clearly, or they'll have to appear in person and I'll measure them myself.

I'm still very interested in putting it together, but I don't know when I'll get it started again.

Thanks for your interest.

20. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im thicker than longer, if thats any interest to you.

I am also into 3D animation if that also any interest for your project.

Appearance wise, you also look like a thicker than longer kind of guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted