get ready

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no. you missed the part where the interviewer was confronted with a billy club, and he said "I only have a cell phone" the thuggery in PA to steal the election is outright DISGUSTING. admit it.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it wasnt in the video.....do your own research if youre willing... would it matter to you if it was?

i didnt think so.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 0:56, the guy says "you have club in your hand", all i have is a cellphone.
what are you talking about?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
no. you missed the part where the interviewer was confronted with a billy club, and he said "I only have a cell phone" the thuggery in PA to steal the election is outright DISGUSTING. admit it.

Honey, that does not exist in the video, so I missed nothing.
Nice try. Next...

My, my how Biggin' likes to fantasize.:tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it wasnt in the video.....do your own research if youre willing... would it matter to you if it was?

i didnt think so.

:rolleyes: I do not have to research your assertions.
If contested, especially when providing a media/youtube source, you should be able to cite another video that includes the footage. :rolleyes:

If this shit is already up: YouTube - Black panthers block polling stations in Pennsylvania **BREAKING NEWS** outrageous
and the actual video of intimidation can't be located, then there's an issue with the veracity of the story. Seems like a horrible viral marketing experiment to me, but like I said, I'll wait for the arrest report. :)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i have to say, it is rather upsetting to see a hate group with billy clubs outside a polling station.

These are not exactly the old black panthers who did things for the community, these are "the new black panthers"...a virulently anti-semitic hate group...i have had experiences with them before...they are a clownish group of thugs...

there may be no assault going on but clearly, members of a group who styles themselves paramilitary and have been known to carry knives as well in their public appearances, who are also a known an documented hate group outside a polling station reeks of intimidation.

If this was two members of the ku klux klan or the neo-nazis dressed in their similar regalia, standing outside a polling station with billy clubs, this nation would go batshit, and rightly so...there is no place for this at the polls in the USA...none....this reeks of the despicable poll intimidation of the pre-civil rights era by the clan...

it is despicable...a hate group with billy clubs in front of a polling station?

Obama or McCain or undecided or independent, anyone should see this for what it is...weapons in front of a polling station by a non-police or community authorized group, who happens to engage regularly in hate speech against both the jewish and white communities.

if this was the Klan, i would expect them to be removed IMMEDIATELY...the same shold go for the "New Black Panthers"...a group whose philosophy is totally disinherited and condemned by members of the original black panthers, who have even sued this group over their use of the name "Black Panthers" for fear of sullying the reputation of the earlier incarnation.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would be disgusted, if there was evidence that anything the person claims happened. Right now, it seems like nothing more than political hyperbole.

Voter intimidation is illegal, so if someone was taken into custody by the police, I'll wait for the police report.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok... he said "your a little bit intimidating because you have a stick in your hand" you get my point you aplologists.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it illegal to hold a nightstick in public? I can understand at a polling place, but is it illegal to hold one anywhere in public? Serious question too. The reason I ask is because it's not illegal to hold a tazer or pepper spray in public, so why is a nightstick any different?

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggin to flip the fuck out if Obama wins? :biggrin1:

No. will back him as my president although we may disagree. Can the same be said of the people back in the 2004 upset? bush is hitler and the like? If he sends troops to war, you think the other side of the isle will come out with the type of vile shit the left has? thats the difference.

I just hope he governs in the center and doesnt go back to his roots of reparations / and wright and ayers. thats the risk we're taking here.

to Not insult and tear him down like bush haters have. thats the difference here. the president deserves our backing and respect.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it illegal to hold a nightstick in public? I can understand at a polling place, but is it illegal to hold one anywhere in public? Serious question too. The reason I ask is because it's not illegal to hold a tazer or pepper spray in public, so why is a nightstick any different?
Did you even see a nightstick? :confused:

the person with the nightstick was removed...it was illegal, and he was not allowed to be there. issue over.

fox news (take with a grain of salt the spin, but the guy was removed)

YouTube - Black Panthers intimidating voters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
That's the same video Biggin linked to, and either I am incredibly dense, or there is nothing in it.

Voter intimidation is at least a misdemeanor, so if this is a real story and the guy was arrested, I expect a record of it.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it is illegal to hold one at a polling place.

i am not sure what the laws on holding a weapon in public are if one is not in law enforcement...

it is illegal to hold pepper spray in certain states in public.

Pepper spray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pepper spray is banned for use in war as well.

pepper spray is a prohibited weapon in canada