Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never got stuck (doubt that's possible), but in certain positions my dick gets indeed sucked inside a little harder. This fun process however allways comes with vaginal farts, a little less fun, although me and my gf can laugh with it ;-)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He needs to stop fucking his vacuum cleaner. Vacuums as sex toys is not recommended by the manufacture and could cause serious bodily harm... and ridicule by people who can see you are full of bull shit. :poke:
:bsflag:

(oh, this needs to be added to posts like: My cock is so huge, I ripped a girl in half and I was fucking an elephant and it complained I was too big)

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many men are admitted to the emergency room with Oreck's syndrome. (a chronic hematoma of the corpus cavernosa caused by fucking a vacuum cleaner hose. It is NOT covered by Aetna or Blue Cross.

shen

Experimental Member
Media
It has nothing to do with the size of the penis. It very rarely happens when the muscles of the woman's vagina spasms and clamp down on the penis. The blood then can't escape from the penis to allow the erection to diminish. I believe it's painful for both parties.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He needs to stop fucking his vacuum cleaner. Vacuums as sex toys is not recommended by the manufacture and could cause serious bodily harm... and ridicule by people who can see you are full of bull shit. :poke:
:bsflag:

(oh, this needs to be added to posts like: My cock is so huge, I ripped a girl in half and I was fucking an elephant and it complained I was too big)

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happened to me just once. I was spooning this woman from behind as we lay on our sides. We did not use condoms since we were fluid-bonded - but we did use some lube. After I came, I stayed inside her for a while so we could snuggle in the spoon position. After 20 minutes (?), the cum and lube must have dried to both her and me. I tried to pull out so we could clean up, but couldn't. Feel like my cock was stuck to her cunt walls. Anyhow, a little coaxing and turning worked. Within a few seconds, I could pull out.

Ever since then, I pull out shortly after cumming when I am barebacking.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis Captivus is a real problem with over girthy men. Medical intervention is often required. Health Insurance might only pay for cocks 8" or less, 8 inch deductible? LOL