B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Aww thank you killerb!
I appreciate all of your good wishes everyone!:biggrin1:

You are a very sweet guy!
I just wanted to make things clear because some of you were under the impression that I had "female plumbing surgery".
I had kidney stones one which was 2 inches wide and others which were in the ureter.
The doctor I chose sadly did not get that huge stone but said he got the "others" that were in my {tube} ureter.
I must not be understanding this correctly, if he got them why am I still in pain since last wednesday?
How on earth could he miss such a huge stone?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aww thank you killerb!
I appreciate all of your good wishes everyone!:biggrin1:

You are a very sweet guy!
I just wanted to make things clear because some of you were under the impression that I had "female plumbing surgery".
I had kidney stones one which was 2 inches wide and others which were in the ureter.
The doctor I chose sadly did not get that huge stone but said he got the "others" that were in my {tube} ureter.
I must not be understanding this correctly, if he got them why am I still in pain since last wednesday?

I'm sorry about that, SugarBabe. I know I misspoke. I was deliberately trying to be somewhat vague and now I just feel a bit foolish.

But how happy is everyone to see you up and well enough to be back wisely and caustically posting?! Oh, yeah!

XO, Nicky

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Prepstud from what I understood this doctor ended up doing a "laser lipotripsy".
He did not get the two inch stone that showed up in my K.U.B. x ray and said
although it moved he doesn't know where it moved to.
WTF!!??
I did a little snooping and found out that having lipotripsy done many times can put your kidneys in jeopardy may even contribute to having them removed.
So I'm left in horrendous pain since the surgery on Wednesday and he has refused to talk to me or do anything for the pain.
I need to find anyone else I guess since he wasn't even concerned when I couldn't pee for three days!
It is an horrible situation. If anyone has advice or knows of urologist in Mass.preferably the Boston area I would be eternally grateful.
Calambo has been a great help also.

Nick8 I never want you to feel foolish on my behalf. You are my dearest and best friend I could ever have. I love you and I know what you did was done in my best interest with no malice or deception intended sweetie.
:You_Rock_Emoticon: Hugs,
M.

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Babe.....
prepstudinsc hit it on spot, naming the process that I couldn't
remember the name for in my PM....lithrotripsy. That was what they
had planned for me, but didn't.
If your doctor will not help you, then get another opinion or doctor who
will. Contact your insurance company for help and for your options.
Your doctor is an ASS for putting you through this and for leaving you in
pain without help. If he continues to ignore you, report the jerk!

Hope your paid will cease, and tht you will get better real soon.....

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It just begs to be said :biggrin1:...... the same way some men miss the clitoris, completely and cluelessly!! :redface:

Ms Foxy CB, I am sorry you were in such pain. I havent been around much this summer, but winter is arriving I won't miss so many events good or painful, :rolleyes: which happen to those of you I hold dear.

I never have had these stones but have cared for some who have, the pain must have been horrible. One friend, a guy who NEVER "lets you see him sweat" - was rolling on the ground outside in agony when he had ONE- I truly can empathize though, and hope you are back to your usual devilish self!! :kiss: :hug: ( give one to Mr Ed for me, too)
:lmao: not a stone, a kiss!!!! :lmao:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs Riven650 had a kidney infection many years ago and described the pain as terrible - the worst she's ever experienced. I should imagine these kidney stones make you feel just as bad. You poor girl. I do hope you can get this sorted soon.
Missing you and sending healing thoughts.
Your friend
Riven650