Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I don't where to put this question, but since it's kinda funny, I guess here is as good as anywhere.

At best, I am moderately endowed, but occasionally my dick hits the toilet water when I'm sitting on the crapper. Kinda disgusting to me, frankly. This gets me thinking, though: how do my big dick brethren handle this?

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I don't where to put this question, but since it's kinda funny, I guess here is as good as anywhere.

At best, I am moderately endowed, but occasionally my dick hits the toilet water when I'm sitting on the crapper. Kinda disgusting to me, frankly. This gets me thinking, though: how do my big dick brethren handle this?
you could get a hose and syphon the toilet water out the window before you sit....failing that use a bucket!

I have the same problem when I pee off a bridge.

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my balls are where I have an issue...especially the older I get. I've always had some long hangers, but here over the last few years, I've noticed them dropping (ok noticed is an understatement) into the water every time I drop trow and pop a squat. I absolutely HATE that, and if possible, I will stick my balls under warm water and wash those bitches down. My cock has only dunked in a dozen times or so, and those times happened at handicapped toliets

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
similar sitch. I sit, pull up the nuts on either side of my dick and it kinda stays above water as it were....so a gross feeling when there is a head dunk though. I so dig.

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
I ALWAYS sit down to pee at home cause I don't want to have to clean the outside of the toilet as often. I am a grower, so I don't hit the water, but my piercing does hit the front of the bowl, often. When I pee at someone else's house, I get down on one knee and use the toilet like urinal.